tomsk

Re: Focus

Post by tomsk »

ok then,
you've convinced me...
Icey

Post by Icey »

I really don't know what's for the best T. It's a horrible situation, but these so-called "refugees're" moving in everywhere. I can understand decent folk wanting to run away from war-torn places, but they're coming from all sorts of different countries. The government're calling them "economic refugees". Many of them're just spongers; others're terrorists who hate our guts. If they want to run away from their towns being bombed, there're still plenty of places for them to go in their own or neighbouring countries, so why come all the way over here if it's not to take advantage of what they can get?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

coffee time!
Icey

Post by Icey »

It just baffles me why and how the government can be so complacent, and why genuine refugees don't show some gratitude by denouncing the criminal lot amongst them.

These people don't want us on the planet, and yet want what we have. Why don't they strive to make their own countries peaceful and pleasant? I can't understand why they allow themselves to be dictated to by a few, and follow like sheep, or are they all medieval butchers who haven't learnt about kindness and tolerance?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

time to kill the bastards.....
Icey

Post by Icey »

They're thinking the same thing about us .....
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

be careful on New Years EVE.,,