RIP Bobbi brown

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
Icey

RIP Bobbi brown

Post by Icey »

This is another tragic case of a young girl not being able to cope after the death of her mother.
Things don't sound quite right to me though, but let's hope that everything regarding her demise is above-board.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33671304
tomsk

Re: RIP Bobbi brown

Post by tomsk »

I hate drugs and all that dabble in them ...
the suppliers that is..
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

Sorry to hear that she's gone, BUT the girl was a disaster just waiting to happen, anyway. All the money in the world won't make up for an effed-up life and bad parenting...
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Icey

Post by Icey »

You're so right, and I think that bad parenting's the issue behind many of these sad cases, especially where the parents're in the spotlight but set a bad example. They're more interested in themselves than their children.

I agree with you as well Tomsk. Those who take drugs for recreational purposes really don't have good lives at all, whether they're rolling in money or not. When you look at all the folk who have to take them through no fault of their own, but who wouldn't be around if they didn't have them, it makes me fume when other people take them for "fun". They're wastes of space.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

yeah,
If you have kids then bring them up properly..
Icey

Post by Icey »

Some parents have a distorted view of what "properly" is though.