tomsk

Re: Harp guitar

Post by tomsk »

Nooooo not that nonsense,,
really!
Icey

Post by Icey »

:redface: Yes ..... not CFC, sorry .......
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

you will be sorry Mageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Icey

Post by Icey »

No I won't! I like it. Brings back some wonderful memories of walking along the Embankment, Cheyne Walk, Sloane Square ..... getting drunk in Fulham .... ROFL!!!! Tonight's the night. I shall watch it and laugh. : )
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

you sound like a Hooray Icey!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Mwhahahaha! Well I watched it anyway, and the kids reminded me of back in the day, to some degree. Great fun. : )
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

you could relive some moments on youtube..
Icey

Post by Icey »

How do you mean?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

watch clips on youtube.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Why would I do that? I watch the Monday shows, and then that's it. I like it Watson, because I've been there. Some people think it's a sad indication of rich kids with too much time on their hands. I'd say it's how things really are, and that a lot of folk'd like to swap places with them.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

never seen it don't cha know..
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well the series's over for the summer now. Back later. I'll remind you when it's back, although .... if you don't have a TV ...... but you might have your own laptop or something by then. : )
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

I can't wait 007!
A laptop of my own you never know..
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well bless, I heard a sweet story yesterday. I know an old lady in Bristol. This person's never had any money, and therefore her life's not been easy. Her children're in Australia now, and she couldn't afford to phone them very often. Nor could she Skype, because she wasn't online, and said she felt "too old to start using a computer".

Well a mutual friend told me that she bought a scratchcard and won £500 or something. The woman went out and bought herself a laptop. She's now been set up, and apart from not knowing what to do at all, at least she'll soon be connecting to folk, even if it's only by email.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

lend me £500 pal..
Icey

Post by Icey »

Stop creeping - and you don't need to spend £500 on a laptop, or even £400, or even £300. Currys've got them in from £167 - something. Blimey, if you paid monthly for one like that, it'd hardly cost you anything. OK., phoneline needed for whatever broadband package, but Plusnet're doing a deal- £1. 99p a month for the first 18 months! You just need to shop around and find the best all-in price.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

I'll put laptop and mattress on my shopping list...
Icey

Post by Icey »

You won't - but it'd be a good idea to, because while the pound's a bit wobbly atm, you can pick up some bargains.