[split] old greek dude [The Universe]

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

Re: old greek dude

Post by pilvikki »

one thing that has always baffled me is how people so tenaciously cling to this 'we're it' philosophy. why is that so important?
Icey

Post by Icey »

Probably scared of what they might find or find out. It'd also put religious beliefs into chaos. Personally, I think it'd be very interesting.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

We have a lot of beliefs, most of which spring up from gross misinterpretation of the bibles.
When a religious group no longer sees eye to eye, they split and form another religious group.
All 50,000 of them saying they believe the same thing, but still don't agree with each other on much of anything.
Certain groups will come up with lists of man made rules, and all of those who follow those man made rules are their friends and allies, and everyone who don't is a cult.
If you ask me, they are all cults. They have to be to even exist apart from the biblical church.

Although they call us the white or Caucasian race, if you look in a mirror, we are really the Pink People.
And where did us Pink People come from. I'm thinking we traveled here from Mars after destroying that planet.
Then lost our technology for thousands of years and are only now getting back enough of our former technology so we can destroy this planet too. After all, that's why we have poly-TICK-ians isn't it? Who better to destroy everything!
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

well, that's the best theory I've heard thus far...
Icey

Post by Icey »

I like it as well Gary.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

what do you think about us missing a dimension or a few? it seems to me many things, things like psychic abilities, hint that something we're not generally aware of, or acknowledge.
Icey

Post by Icey »

I definitely think that psychic ability exists, although there're so many charlatans trying to cash in on vulnerable folk, that it's sometimes hard to tell the fakes from the genuine. The list goes on - deja vu, visions, different dimensions ....

I think maybe there's a lot we don't know about yet.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

oh yes, the fakes, praying on vulnerable people and making life difficult for those who are genuine healers and psychics.

:bleh:
Icey

Post by Icey »

Far too many of them - mostly advertising online.