State of the Forums

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
yogi

State of the Forums

Post by yogi »

Hello all you fans of Brainformation. RIght here in the Show Me state we are already 8.6 hours into the new decade. For this website that means we have had an internet presence for 5514 days and some hours. That translates into more than 15 years on the Internet. It's hard to believe the Internet is that old. There must be a few websites that have been on line as long as we have, but I can't think of any right now.

I have often asked myself why we have endured this long. The answer to that depends on how you look at "internet presence." Just because we have our own domain and IP address doesn't mean we are very influential. But, we ARE persistent; mostly because I'm too stubborn to abandon a project with such deep roots. Plus, while we only have a couple active members these days, we do have several fans.

It's hard to say how far into this decade we will advance. Heck, it's hard to say how far I will advance. I'm not getting any younger, you know? Be that all as it may, I want to wish all our members and fans tons of peace and love (yes I grew up in the Hippie Era) that is due to you and yours. 2020 has a nice ring to it, and it is my hope and desire for you all to be healthy and prosper as you never have before. And, thank you all for your presence on the internet.

Carry on now ...