Tweets - Notes to Self

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
yogi

Tweets - Notes to Self

Post by yogi »

This blog thread is for posts I've seen crossing my Twitter (aka X) and other media timelines. They impressed me for one reason or another. Most will be controversial because I follow some accounts with extreme viewpoints. This select collection of quotes are likely to be of interest to me alone and are posted here without comment. I will not respond to any replies.

Re: Tweets - Notes to Self

Post by yogi »

The Tao of Now @InTheNoosphere

DEAR DONALD:

When you're in charge of the country and you direct the legal justice dept. for the country and are the head of the bureau of prisons,....and Epstein dies on your watch---

how does it make sense to blame this on Bill Clinton's penis.
yogi

Post by yogi »

CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
The Dow plunged 800 points after the bond market flashed a warning signal that often indicates a coming recession https://t.co/ZpAyc4Plzi
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I saw that mentioned. But if you follow the pattern, there have always been both up and down spikes. Overall the graph will continue to rise. This is an election period, and historically, the Dow drops during an election period, waiting to see who wins the race for like mayor and city councils.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Joe Hill @joe_hill

You know what would REALLY reduce gun violence in America? If bullets cost as much as insulin.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Adam Best @adamcbest

The Walmart heirs make more money in a minute than the average US household does in a year and you think this is an indicator that our country is doing great?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Walmart, a great indicator as to how the U.S. is doing, just released outstanding numbers. Our Country, unlike others, is doing great! Don’t let the Fake News convince you otherwise.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Senator Dick Durbin @SenatorDurbin

Glad to see Illinois join more than a dozen other states in challenging the Trump Admin’s changes to the public charge rule. This Admin’s plan to limit legal immigration based on an applicant’s wealth is entirely un-American. https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
yogi

Post by yogi »

trench @trench

“You’re kidney stones ARE ALLLLLIVE!!!”

Republicans quickly move to protect all future kidney stones.

Woman Gives Birth to Triplets After Hospital Visit For What She Thought Was Kidney Stones

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-gives-bi ... es-1454897
yogi

Post by yogi »

Steve Silberman @stevesilberman
What are we waiting for? The "absurd" declaration of war? The "insane" mushroom cloud? The utter raving n-word breakdown in the Rose Garden? What will it take for the GOP to stop making excuses for this freakshow?
yogi

Post by yogi »

Rather @DanRather

Let's be crystal clear. When Pres. Trump says that Jews who vote for Democrats show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," he is summoning the forces of bigotry and anti-Semitism with all of its blood-stained history.
yogi

Post by yogi »

God @thegoodgodabove

Today it was revealed that Trump has repeatedly asked homeland security to use nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from hitting the USA, definitively proving once again that he is the dumbest motherfucker alive.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs

The president* of the US just asked "will it ever end," about storms in the Caribbean. Oh my aching brain.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Dan Rather @DanRather

Another mass tragedy... words fail... the heart aches... for action... for answers... Do something....
yogi

Post by yogi »

SwiftOnSecurity @SwiftOnSecurity

Linux users hate using it so much that they actually spend most of their time learning how to hack control of other people’s Windows computers.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Scott Weinberg @scottEweinberg

There's no rhyme for "orange" yet new words are created all the time. So fine. I'll do it.

Borange (adjective) -- being bored with fruit

"John has eaten apples every day for a week so now he's feeling a little borange."
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Hi Hi...

Here is one for you.
Every letter C in the following location is pronounced differently.

PACIFIC OCEAN.

S, K, and SH sounds.
yogi

Post by yogi »

LexusNexus @LexuszNexus

Replying to @docrocktex26
It's obvious that he has age-related cognitive decline. The media wants Trump reelected b/c he's good for ratings, so they normalize Trump, give him heavy airtime 24/7, pretend the 2016 election cheating didn't happen, and promote bumbling Biden as the frontrunner. Pathetic.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Since WHEN has the media said anything good about Trump?
yogi

Post by yogi »

LOLGOP @LOLGOP

This is why the Framers identified but one measure of checking a throughly corrupt president who refused even the most basic oversight -- tweeting about it.
  • Adam Schiff @RepAdamSchiff
    DOJ argues that Congress can’t see if the evidence warrants impeachment until it’s voted to impeach him — and not even then.

The legal term for that reasoning is called “ass-backwards.”

It would make Trump unindictable, unimpeachable, and essentially untouchable.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Kamala Harris @KamalaHarris

I sat through those hearings. Brett Kavanaugh lied to the U.S. Senate and most importantly to the American people. He was put on the Court through a sham process and his place on the Court is an insult to the pursuit of truth and justice.

He must be impeached.