yesterday...

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

yesterday...

Post by pilvikki »

...was icy's b-day.

sigh. miss you.

yogi

Re: yesterday...

Post by yogi »

Ahhh, the beautiful lotus flower. I think that's an excellent representation of our dearly departed friend. While Briar is no longer contributing to our discussions, her spirit has been captured perfectly and archived in our forums. In a way she is still with us, if you want to search her out.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

well, i also have a couple of thou emails to rummage through. but not yet...
yogi

Post by yogi »

I have a collection of e-mails as well. Mine are sorted, somewhat, when they arrive. All the Brainformation stuff goes to one place so that picking out mail from a specific sender is just a matter of sorting out the contents of a single folder. I also have a program that will store (archive) the contents of my e-mail folders off line. Once I have that as a backup, I can safely remove it from my e-mail client. If I remember correctly, G-mail gives you a way to download all your mail so that you can sort it and save it on your computer instead of their server.

I don't have everything Icey sent me, but I have quite a bit.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

hm... i do have all her stuff in one folder... just got to get to it.
yogi

Post by yogi »

it may be worth saving copies of those e-mails off line. Then again, they seem to be in one handy place where they are right now.