albert in the evening light.

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

albert in the evening light.

Post by pilvikki »

she sitting in her flower pot, backlighted by the street light that turns rather read on my phone camera.

pilvikki

Re: albert in the evening light.

Post by pilvikki »

hm... needs cropping....
yogi

Post by yogi »

I'm thinking a little sepia helps

pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

now that's a cool effect! still needs cropping. some other day...

the moon was spectacular last night! huge and orangey. gorgeous. same in oz, apparently. how was yours?
yogi

Post by yogi »

I'm not so sure cropping could improve the composition very much.

We are at the full moon phase and had a few clouds in the sky but not enough to block a view of the moon. It's wide open to our east so that both the sun and moon look awesome rising. With a few clouds in the right place some spectacular pictures could be had.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

the most awesome moon view i ever saw was driving home through toronto. we came to an intersection from which the street went down, then up maybe quarter mile over. and there, between some apartment buildings on both sides of the road, sat a huge, orange moon as if it'd gotten stuck.

needless to say... no camera.
yogi

Post by yogi »

If I can find it I'll publish it; the best picture I ever took was of a harvest moon happening outside my computer room window. There were some very thin clouds in the sky which made the moon fuzzy and the street lights made the scenery orange. I had it as my desktop wallpaper for a long time, but now I'd have to search for it in the archives.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

that sounds awesome! i keep rearranging my photos so i could find them, but no such luck. i simply am rubbish at logical filing, no matter what it is.

got locked out of my phone a few days ago, could not find the paperwork that came with the phone! that's right, i've no file folder saying PHONE in my filing cabinet! why? who knows... i used to...
yogi

Post by yogi »

At least you have a file cabinet
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

i've had one over the decades, being under the silly notion this would help me keep organized. unfortunately, one needs an organized brain to organize the paperwork.

so that'll never happen.
yogi

Post by yogi »

In a way you are doing a good thing. You are living for the moment because the future and the past are unreliable. I think many of us would benefit from that sort of perspective. It certainly would eliminate a lot of drama.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

oh well, got enough drama going on as it is... good grief... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: