Icey

Goodness!!!

Post by Icey »

Brad and Angelina to divorce!

He's over here for 2 weeks' filming as well!!! :razz:
tomsk

Re: Goodness!!!

Post by tomsk »

he shoulda stuck with Jennifer Aniston....
(Icey wets her drawers)
Icey

Post by Icey »

I've recovered from my faint. Mustn't waste a minute. Have to get writing ........ : ) .... Wheeeeeee!!!!!!

I don't think him and Jennifer would've gone the distance either. With celebs, being in the limelight's important, and 2 egos make things doubly hard.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

:lol: I bet those kids are spoilt... :thumbd:
I hope you didn't bang your head when you fainted.... :think:
Icey

Post by Icey »

Only the close family and friends of the Jolie-Pitts know how spoilt the kids are, but, from what I've read, not as much as you might assume. Angelina might be strange in some ways, but I believe that she loves her kids and keeps them fairly grounded - in as much as very rich American celebs're able to do this. Wrong or not, a show of wealth's very important to them, as money and possessions equal "success". Our own culture's largely not like that, so when we see their kids being indulged on a mega scale, it's hard to justify it.

Even Victoria Beckham, with her millions, put her foot down with regard to her children being schooled in England and not the US, and Guy Richie wanted the same for his and Madonna's son. Work dictates being on both sides of the pond, but neither they, or parents in a similar situation, want their children to be drawn into that "spoilt little rich kid" label, even though some of it might seem unavoidable because of their glitzy lifestyles.