clarification, pls.

Announcements of general interest regarding this web site.
Questions and Answers about this web site.
Suggestions from members
pilvikki

clarification, pls.

Post by pilvikki » 01 Mar 2015, 16:10

Keep posts' content in the context of a young adult viewable site.
what does one consider a 'young adult'? and what means 'viewable by them?

forumadmin
Site Admin

Re: clarification, pls.

Post by forumadmin » 01 Mar 2015, 17:27

In general a young adult is thought to be older than 17 years of age. Of course we know the maturity of children varies widely across the globe so that there is room for interpretation of what constitutes a young adult. If you would not discuss the content of your post with a person not mature (old) enough to view it, then it should not be posted here.

I did not make an "adults only" forum on this board, but one can easily be added if there is a need for it. That forum would have a disclaimer to warn readers (viewers) about the adult content: one must be 18+ to read posts in that forum. In any case we have no way to verify age, so we are dependent on the honor system.

pilvikki

Post by pilvikki » 02 Mar 2015, 13:19

ok, i'll try to stick with pg.

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » 02 Mar 2015, 18:15

Don't misunderstand the rules. We should post as the adults we are, but keep in mind that anyone on the Internet is able to read what we post. I don't know how many teenagers would be interested in reading what we have to say, but in the general discussion forums we have to be aware of their presence.

pilvikki

Post by pilvikki » 03 Mar 2015, 13:12

true enough. grandkids remind me every so often by running in to see what i'm laughing at....