Re: Cropredy...

Post by tomsk »

Zzzzzzzzzzz
read ya later crocodile!
x
Icey

Post by Icey »

Oh dear. Are you calling me an old crinkled bag? I have one like that! : )
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

no,
suppertime AGINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Icey

Post by Icey »

:rolleyes:
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

we had the same old stuff!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Sack the chef. Bring in the new!
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Hey ,
I WERE cooking ya daft apeth..
Icey

Post by Icey »

BH - why didn't you use your imagination and rustle up something wondrous?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Why don't you bugger offf!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Why don't you learn to cook!
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Ohhhh...
terrible language ..sorry ..
I can cook actually..pretty good..
but it depends what you have..
Icey

Post by Icey »

Terrible language .... don't know about the cooking.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

I'm a naked Chef..
Icey

Post by Icey »

Pardon me?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

like Jamie Oliver.. :lol:
Icey

Post by Icey »

I don't listen to the short-tongued berk! All this stuff about combating childhood obesity - it's not just a case of them stuffing themselves with sugary drinks and sweets, etc., although none of that helps. I believe the problem lies with the manufacturers. They put an enormous amount of rubbish into foodstuff, either as preservatives or to make the mush taste "better".

In 2018, the government're introducing a sugar tax. I'm sure they loved that one - a further way of taxing people, which they hadn't thought of themselves! Well done Oliver! They might knight him. Tch!

Childhood obesity probably runs in the genes now. We've had enough years of having our food and drinks slowly tampered with, and the food and drug industry allows the most appalling additives to go into stuff because "it doesn't cause any harm". Well folks, this may be one of the harmful things we're now seeing!

You can't blame it all on a lack of exercise either. People'll jump onto excuses - anything but admit that something's going very, very wrong.

I had homework to do from being quite young, so while other kids were out playing, although I was active during some of my free time, I spent spent many hours reading and writing. It didn't make me fat, but some of those kids who went out on their bikes and raced around ended up chubby, so I don't think there're any hard and fast rules. People've jumped on the exercise bandwagon, but how about we go back to basics and take a real look at whatwe're putting into our bodies. I think any truthful results'd be quite horrifying.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

short-tongued berk! Ha, nice one..
Yes I find him irritating and you make some good points,
Leicester City Captain Wes Morgan is considered overweight by NHS BMI calculations yet he is a premiership footballer...
Icey

Post by Icey »

I honestly don't take much notice of these charts and fads.

I can tell if a person's overweight just by looking at them, but the government ought to keep their beaks out of peoples' business. Although most weight increase's caused by eating too much, there're other factors as well, such as underlying illnesses or hormone problems. The problem is, these aren't easy to diagnose because of how much cross-checking of blood samples's required. The NHS couldn't afford this for everyone.

We need to look into the chemicals which give extra shelf-life, the added colours and taste enhancers. I think you'd find the answers there, but no one's going to admit to it.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

that's why organic is best...
computers don't help either though...