Phil Collins

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
tomsk

Phil Collins

Post by tomsk »

Why the heck does P.C 's gob(face!) have to be on everything he releases...let's face it he's no oil painting.... :nana: :thumbd: :redneck:
yogi

Re: Phil Collins

Post by yogi »

It's his music. He can market it any way he pleases. I'd prefer a naked lady, but I'm not Phil. :mrgreen:
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Ha!
I'm reading his autobiography and it's quite an interesing read...
I'm just fed up of seeing his gob...

5.01...dawn approaches ever closer...
yogi

Post by yogi »

He seems to be aging well, but I would not want to look at his face any longer than it takes to Google it. I would imagine his life story would be interesting. He has a lot of creativity built into him. Genesis was from my era, but I never got into them much.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Oh their early stuff when they were a 5 piece is the best Prog sver Sir....here let me ..........show ya..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FBcz3tBH74
yogi

Post by yogi »

Never been to a concert. The one you linked to looks masterful and I think I would have enjoyed it.
Looks like Phil really gets around. I like the title of this one. Seems apropos these days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6w2ZwIpYg
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

You've never been to a concert?????
yogi

Post by yogi »

You got to remember that I was growing up when there was no such thing as rock and roll. Elvis was an unknown when I became a teenager. Concerts didn't start in earnest until I was married, but neither wife nor I had any idols we'd actually pay to see. Toss in the fact that I lead a rather sheltered life, and a rock concert never was part of my agenda. However, I have had a keen interest in catching the wave at a rave party. :lol:
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

:lol: I've never been to a rave..
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

so, i've never gone to a rave - except to extract friend's offspring, lol! but thanks to my second husband, i saw the Who, Queen, Heart, Roger wittaker (hiss), deaf leppard, rod stewart, tompson twins, U2, white snake, nazareth, max webster, and a bunch of others i can't remember....

and now one of them is bugging me! i can see him standing there, but... GOT IT! Criminal Mind! Gowan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjddye2JSA
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

:lol: Vikki you are such a hoot...
I thought Roger Whittaker was ok why the snake impressions?
:think: