luckily i'm an atheist...

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

luckily i'm an atheist...

Post by pilvikki »

so I can say "i HATE" the wbc, without being a hypocrite. YAY! for the students! I don't care if you're trans gender/atlantic/Siberia, not my business. i'm rather pleased that they picked her and probably a lot of them just to show they consider her merely another student.

:cool:

nah-na-nah-na!
Icey

Re: luckily i'm an atheist...

Post by Icey »

I don't hate the WBC, because I think everyone's entitled to their own beliefs, but what I object to about these, and other idiot groups, is that they insist on trying to push their ideas onto everyone else. If they kept themselves to themselves, they'd probably gain more respect from the wider community. They behave irrationally and ugly when spouting off about gays, etc., and even if they believe that it's outrageously wrong, their methods of expressing it're totally out of order. They're bigots in the true sense of the word. Where's all their Christian forgiveness and tolerance???

Thumbs up to the students for their show of solidarity. I don't care whether a person'a gay, transgender or whatever label we put on folk, so long as they're decent.

The thing that I found most ludicrous about the WBC was when they gave away not just money and possessions to the church, but some gave their homes as well .... fearing that the rapture was about to happen! ROFL. Are these people simpletons, or what? They're certainly nasty. They'd do better to shut up and keep their ideas between those who share them.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

the most disturbing ones I thought were their disruption of funerals. how dare they?!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Yes, it's upsetting, rude and offensive.