geoengineering

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

geoengineering

Post by pilvikki »

well, well, looks like we don't need to worry about bombing ourselves into oblivion; looks like the engineers will do it, albeit much slower:

http://anonhq.com/mit-study-warns-about ... ification/
yogi

Re: geoengineering

Post by yogi »

I am very skeptical of articles published by "Anonymous" and their sources at theantimedia.org - anti media? However, if taken at face value the article is all speculation and imagination. They are talking about effects on the earth's atmosphere by the year 2100. Most of the programs they are saying can do damage will not be in place by then nor will they be funded if they are in place. It's an economic problem not to mention the military and security implications that the rest of the world will realize very rapidly. It's an interesting read, but very ho hum.
Icey

Re: geoengineering

Post by Icey »

Hmm, I read several years ago about experiments being done to control the weather. This was supposedly to be able to direct rainfall where it was necessary, in order for crops to be sown in arid areas. I didn't like the sound of it then, and I don't now. No one knows if man's interference'd end up with catastrophic results or not, but judging by the way that I feel the bombardment of electromagnetic radiation's affecting things right in front of our noses, I don't think anyone ought to be planning on any drastic changes.