the russians

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

the russians

Post by pilvikki »

here's another of the endless articles connecting putin and trump. do you find it feasible, or "fake news"?

https://investigaterussia.org/media/201 ... trump-team
yogi

Re: the russians

Post by yogi »

I'm certain there is a very small clique of investigators and law enforcement agency people who know the real story. They have the resources to find out. The rest of us may never know the details aside from the indictments coming down. Having said that, there is an abundant number of independent investigations going on. Most of the credible stories come from the main stream media but there are a plethora of others who publish their thoughts on current events because they have been personally involved with investigations of this type in the past. All the main stream and private stories can be found in such places as Twitter. Admittedly you can pick and choose who you read there, but there is enough pro and con available for anyone with enough ambition to get the real scoop. What I'm saying here is that the source of information you link to is but one of hundreds. I don't know how credible they are, but their story fits in with the general picture.

I'm no genius, but I do have an interest in people's behavior as well as current events. The key to understanding the Trump administration's involvement with Russia is to be familiar with the way they operate. Donald Trump apparently has a lot of business affinities with the Russian Mafia and it takes no stretch of imagination to see how he would join forces to promote both organizations' needs. This connected him to the highest levels of Russian government, Putin, and the rest is history. It's all speculation by hundreds if not thousands of observers, but the FBI is currently assembling a report to spell it all out from their well informed point of view.

Just one side comment that is related. You follow me on Facebook and must have seen the times when I publish articles related to the underhandedness going on over there. It goes way beyond targeted advertising. I've seen how Facebook manipulates their users and it is exactly the same use of social engineering techniques refined by the Russian intelligence and counter intelligence people. These social engineering projects were also applied by the Russians to affect Brexit. There are only two choices of explanations. Either Donald Trump (and Mark Zuckerberg) is owned by the Russians, or he is incredibly gullible and stupid allowing himself to be the "useful fool" of a foreign power. Let that sink in a moment.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

either gullible or stupid? i'm going with both... he literally rattles on without the slightest rational, he backtracks in one sentence and that's quite the trick.
i have a couple trump supporters (that i know of) on my page, but only one of them will butt heads with me about him. one's a former work mate and the other one is silja's daughter who totally drank the coolaid.

oh well...
yogi

Post by yogi »

It seems to be down to the nitty gritty now. Less than 20%, and closer to 10%, of the population are hard core Trumpism supporters. I guess that's the normal expectation for nut cases in any given population. There is no hope for them. In the past they have been kept quiet and out of the limelight for the most part. Now one of them is running the entire show. Sad. Very sad.