ouch! trump?

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

ouch! trump?

Post by pilvikki »

well, I be stumped.

so, how do you think this will go? will mr 'I can do whatever I want' real it in and become a civilized member of the society, or will he just carry on as irresponsibly as he did his campaign?
yogi

Re: ouch! trump?

Post by yogi »

On behalf of all rational people in America, I offer my sincere apology to the world. May God save us. ...
Icey

Post by Icey »

Calm down people. We had this same reaction from Remainers, and apart from a few die-hards who're peeved that Brexit might indeed mean Brexit, on Mrs. May's terms, the country's doing pretty much OK.

I honestly thought that Hilary'd get in, but since the majority voted for Donald, then it's best to go with the flow and hope that he values his country and her people enough to look after it.

I think that congratulations're in order, if only for the fact that all the mud-slinging should subside now. It was unpleasant for the US and the rest of the world to listen to it.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

I donno.... the mudslinging has now really started! :facepalm:

people who previously didn't much have political opinions, suddenly have found plenty. and are serving them in CAPS!

sod.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I voted for Trump! I sure didn't want another cheating criminal in the oval office.

I'm glad Hitlery conceded instead of calling for a recount. After all, she already had the illegals, dead people, rigged voting machines on her side, and still lost...

Now, let's see how many of those Hollywood atheists keep their promise and move out of the country!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Tonight, I heard someone say that Facebook's awash with stuff against Trump, and that people are, literally, fighting. Mrs. Clinton's backed off peacefully. Why can't other people accept their loss and throw their weight behind the new President instead of resorting to violent behaviour?

He might even turn out to be good for America. Surely he deserves a chance, despite his blustering and rude ways. I don't know much about either candidate, but there's no way I'd have voted for a woman who defended a child rapist. Money, prestige, the power of her job - were all more important that a young girl's life, in which case ..... it makes one wonder if she'd have been fit to be in such a powerful position. This was a woman, not prepared to forego her work, and the guilty man got away with his crime. If it'd been an adult, it wouldnt've seemed quite as bad, but a 12 year old child? Rape's hideous at the best of times. No decent woman would've taken on a defence like that.

Other than that, maybe Hillary had some decent ideas for the US.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Hitlery has not one single good credit to her name on anything. She has never spoken a true word in her entire life.
The LEECHES wanted her in, because they were afraid they were going to lose their free ride if Trump got in.
And the Status Quo wanted her in to protect their criminal activities, and humongous cash cow.

Think about this for a second. If you owned a business, when you hired an employee, would you let them establish their own salary, and determine when and how much they get for a raise, and give them a lifelong pension?

If you did, you wouldn't be in business long would you!

The SHEEPLE, mainly the LEECHES who live on government dole, wanted more and more and more freebies.
So, when the poly-TICK-ians want more money and power for themselves.
They will come up with bill giving the Leeches more so they will vote for it. However, their is always a RIDER added to the bill giving the greedy poly-TICK-ians a bigger chunk more for themselves.

It's things like this WHY we have been fighting for Decades to NOT ALLOW compound bills to be lumped together.
But, when you only have greedy crooks in office, they kill any such request instantly.

As President, Trump really cannot do much, unless he uses some of the same tactics Obama illegally used.
I do think with both the house and senate gaining republican majority, he may have a chance of getting some things set back to right the legal way.

You have to remember, Trump is NOT in it for the Money as ALL of the other poly-TICK-ians are. He is not even taking the presidential salary from what I understand. But he does want to STOP poly-TICK-ians from becoming filthy rich from being in office, by taking all their bribes. How did the Clinton's amass 200 million dollars an a 450 and 175 thousand dollar salary, when they own no businesses?

Trump is NOT a poly-TICK-ian, but knows how to select the right people to insure his presidency will be the greatest yet.
He obviously understands business, else he would not be on the top of the heap among businesses.
He obviously understand WE THE PEOPLE and how disgusted we are with government and poly-TICK-ians, or he would not have covered a map of the USA in RED...
Icey

Post by Icey »

I think things'll turn out alright. God bless you all.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

good grief gary! you actually believe all that???

well, here's something for you to look at:

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368 ... t-100-days

no argument, some of those aren't bad, but some make me :yikes:
Icey

Post by Icey »

What Trump said, and what he's able to do - and actually will, are two different things, but he watered his blustering down when he had a conversation with our PM today, and sounded reasonable. Our MPs're urging folk to stop whingeing and be more positive.

Book and cover spring to mind. It's unfair to condemn someone without giving them a chance. It may be that Trump makes a complete mess of things, or, he may come as a massive surprise.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Nobody could make a worse mess than Obama!

Hitlery was dead set on totally destroying America!

I'm all for Trumps 100 day plan to start getting things set back to right again!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well, I'm sure he'll do what he can, although some things're most likely going to take longer than 100 days. He's gone quiet about his immigration plans, but stressed that he won't tolerate atrocities caused by middle-eatern terrorists or their supporters. I don't blame him for that.

Best to just wait and see. In fact, what else CAN you do? I DO think it's appalling that so many people've resorted to rioting and looting though. This isn't going to get them anywhere, and seems to be a case of very big sour grapes from the losers. They should put their toys back in their prams and stop being so silly. Once calm and order's restored, everyone'll be able to judge Trump by any good that he does, but no leader anywhere gets it right all of the time.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Personally, I think he will turn out to be one of our greatest presidents, simply because he's not on the take.
Unfortunately, the way the Demoncrats are acting, one will probably find a way to assassinate him.
I hope not, because then Pence will become the president. I don't think he has the drive Trump does.
Icey

Post by Icey »

I know very little about him Gary, but I DO agree that Trump's a one-off. I'd like to see him succeed in turning America round again, but of course, your politics can be very different to ours, and we're both going about wanting similar things in different ways. Time'll tell.