simple theory on gods

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

simple theory on gods

Post by pilvikki »

marcvs certainly was a brave fellow. :think:

many people still will not dare think of a life without their deities, benevolent or otherwise.
yogi

Re: simple theory on gods

Post by yogi »

Marcus seems to know a lot about things he implies do not exist. His arguments would not pass the critical thinking test, but belief in gods has a place here on earth. It's when people try to mix science and beliefs that problems arise.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

It's a complex, too much for my humble brain..
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

no, dennis, he said "IF" this and that. which means he admits to not knowing, but is speculating.
AJRC

Post by AJRC »

Wasn't he the Emperor in the movie, Gladiator? Sounds like good advice, basically lead a good life no matter what.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Some groups living near to Mount Olympus're now reviving their belief in the old gods. Their celebrations're good-humoured and peaceful, and probably to keep the myths going and for a bit of fun more than anything else.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

i'd go! :cool:
Icey

Post by Icey »

Me too. I was looking at some photos of a recent celebration, and all the women, young and old, wore flowers in their hair like hippies used to. They were sat round having picnics, and just mixing with other like-minded folk and having a nice time.