Vertical Clouds

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Re: Vertical Clouds

Post by Kellemora »

Gotta love all the Satire posters and those who also purposely post false stuff as a joke. Trouble is, some folks don't know they are a joke, hi hi.

It takes YEARS to get a drug approved, and almost all the side affects are well known.
Like the Flu shots, we know what's in them, and which new flu strains they are addressing.
But with the Covid Shots, they were rushed through, basically untested, and no usage history for them.
None of the drug companies are looking for a cure for anything, they merely want to alleviate the symptoms of something.
So they can keep selling more and more medications for the problem, which only helps one feel better, not get cured.
BUT, what is IN those Covid vaccines? That is the question!
They have been way to Hush Hush about them from the git go, and still are!
yogi

Post by yogi »

Every one of the COVID vaccines were tested to the same degree as previous vaccines. The difference here, as you point out, is that the government funded the companies so that they can expedite the trials. They did not bypass or eliminate any of the qualifying tests. It's hard to say with any certitude exactly how many lives were spared because the vaccines were pushed through the process expeditiously, but you can rest assured it is at least in the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. Do you think that was worth the potential risks?

It's interesting that you would not be able to discover what is in the vaccines. Just because I'm a nice guy, let me give you some enlightenment:
  • Pfizer/BioNTech – The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
  • Moderna – The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is: Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
  • Johnson & Johnson/Janssen – The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is: Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
REFERENCE: https://portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Va ... In-Vaccine

It's no secret, my friend. It just takes about 30 seconds of Google search time to find it.

Now that you know what's in them, do you feel any better about it?
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

NO, because the first two clearly showed mRNA in them, and the third clearly says incompetent, hi hi.

Basically, they appear to be salt water and sugar with some ingredients that do what exactly.

Now, if the vaccines are working so well, why is there a new sudden surge of the virus in China?
yogi

Post by yogi »

Let me preface my comments by admitting up front that I'm very ill informed about this whole subject. But, I do know enough to see how the questions you ask come from a lack of understanding how viruses and their vaccines work. All the questions and explanations in the world can't change the fact that you personally would not benefit from anything currently available. Thus it's all pretty much a moot point. We agreed many threads back that you are currently doing the best thing possible by isolating yourself and avoiding contact with any potential virus carriers. You truly are fortunate to be able to do that. Keep up the good work, and may you live long and prosper.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I spend my days alone in my garage office. However, that office is nicer than most folks master bedrooms, and designed as such. So I am isolated as I can be from nearly everything, hi hi.
Now if I only still had the energy to be able to do something other than sit. Just getting up to get a soda from the fridge now causes my O2 to drop 5 to 8 percent. Not good Yogi, and it is getting worse. I'm on O2 24/7 now, and I have to crank up my portable to walk down to the house to eat.

I wish there was a way to add more sand to my hourglass, hi hi.