Fire and Ice

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
yogi

Re: Fire and Ice

Post by yogi »

I believe your concerns about Muslims taking over are misplaced, and that particular worry can be eliminated from your mind. I do see a global increase in nationalism and populism. Our decisive move toward or away from such things will be the 2020 presidential elections. Frankly I'm worried because I always figured these folks were in the minority. The military intelligence effort currently being pushed by the Chinese and the Russians to disrupt our government, and thus our country's structure, is way more successful than it should be. If they reach their goal, your grandchildren will be learning to speak Russian and not Arabic.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

The way it's going right now, we had better be learning Spanish, at least for the next decade or so.
I think China already owns a good portion of the US, they would own it all if they foreclosed on their loans, hi hi.
yogi

Post by yogi »

You are correct about China. They do own a good part of that 22 trillion dollar debt I am concerned about. Then too, Japan, Ireland, the Cayman Islands, and Brazil fill out the top five.

Not to many years ago the fear and loathing was directed toward black people taking over our country. The shade of color has changed to brown wherein the Latinos, Mexicans, and Arabs (Muslims) live. White people will inevitable become the minority, but that's in terms of numbers only. Power comes with money and not in numbers.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

So true Yogi!

I have nothing against folks origins, but have a lot against their behavior, which has nothing to do with color.