14 Year Old Governor

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
yogi

Re: 14 Year Old Governor

Post by yogi »

That hand made Cuban cigar I wrote about probably could have been eaten. It was not bitter and was all tobacco. I saw him roll and cut it in front of me. The leaf was tender enough to chew. In fact I recall wondering why it lit up at all.

I have to agree with the idea of not relighting a cigar. I agree because I tried to do it several times. The longer you wait to re-light, the more horrible it tastes. LOL I used to smoke Parodi cigars when I could get them. They were about as long as a king sized cigarette and twice as thick. Indeed, they were black and smelly, in a good way. My understanding was that these cigars were soaked in wine and then dried. They were exactly the opposite of the Cuban cigar. They smelled good enough to eat, but I would certainly break a tooth trying to bite one of these things.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Re: 14 Year Old Governor

Post by Kellemora »

Hmm, don't remember the brand anymore, but I did get a cigarette like cigar for a short time. It was about double the diameter of a cigarette, but wasn't black. About the same color as More brand cigarettes.