what a klutz!

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

what a klutz!

Post by pilvikki »

i don't about you guys, but i thought this dingbat hilarious!

https://pettymayo.com/2018/03/29/woman- ... 959c9a6aa3
yogi

Re: what a klutz!

Post by yogi »

I read reddit every day and have seen the weirdest cast of characters the Internet has to offer. I like to think all the weirdness is a microcosm of human life on planet earth. This gal's story is typical of what you might find there, although she is too good at writing her saga to be just the average dotard wannabe. Many blurbs such as the one you quoted would be accompanied by photos (selfies). That makes me wonder how authentic the story of spontaneous and random stupidity is if it can be photographed. But, yes, there are people as clumsy as TheFlyingPigSquadron from reddit. She is perfectly credible. :crazy:
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

That was a funny story!
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

funny thing, just before i read that, i picked up an enormous spider specimen off the floor in my bedroom. about 2" standing around. we generally ignore them, unless in the bedrooms and that one was duly parked outside into my pansies pot.

i think i have a reddit account, but never seem to get there. ditto for the twit and instagram. what put me off instagram was how i suddenly acquired followers i didn't know from adam...
yogi

Post by yogi »

Twitter is the same way as Instagram. On reddit you may be followed or read and never know it. It's so open ended that it's ridiculous. Maybe that's why it's so popular - no rules.

We have spiders here too but I've only seen them around the doorways. One snuck in the basement last year because we have a walkout basement and it's easy for any critter to get in via the sliding door. A little toxic spray at the doors and windows should take care of it. However, they are prolific outdoors and there doesn't seem to be much one can do to change that situation.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

i don't mind spiders. it's their meal that ...erm, bug me. so, spin away!