oh WOW!

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

oh WOW!

Post by pilvikki »

i have a fb friend in oregon, i very refined chap, which led me to ponder over what happened to stan, aka pontiac5, i think he was lastly know as.

now, stan was a total sweetheart when having a private conversation, but a nasty, rabid, insane, ranting lunatic when on the forum. he'd send me these obama = ape style emails until i told that was enough, to never, ever send me that vicious crap. never heard from him since.

had i not thought of him last night, i'd have totally missed bill buck being his son and why he'd send me this is a puzzle, but here you go:
Hi Dad, Family & Friends,

Here are a few of the videos, I gathered in my research, that substantiate my assertions/accusations that William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, and many of their operatives (powerful organized criminal enterprise) belong in prison for the rest of their lives or worse, to pay for all their dirty illegal activities, e.g., treason, murder, rape, extortion, perjury, bribery, espionage, collusion, etc!!!

As the avalanche of evidence/truth/victims/whistle blowers, etc., keeps coming forth their lies and deception will crumble before the American public and the world audience!

There is a lot to be thankful for this season.

Happy Thanksgiving,

BILL BUCK :)
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

these people are insane!
yogi

Re: oh WOW!

Post by yogi »

You now have in your possession a classic example of the type of person who is a core supporter of Donald Trump. They are insane by any measure, and I am not surprised at their numbers. These Right Wing-Nut Radicals infected every general discussion forum I've ever had anything to do with over the years, including this one. It's shocking to see these people in power in a country like America. There is an element of truth in what Bill Buck is talking about, but he is playing on people's emotions to get his point across. It's called propaganda, or as the Treasonweasel-In-Chief would say, "Fake News" ("alternative facts" to the more PC crowd).

There is indeed a major upheaval taking place in world politics. At the end of the day it will be revealed clearly that the message you received is part of a global social engineering project designed to dismantle and destroy democracy. The perpetrators are experiencing orgasmic pleasures over the wildly successful results of their efforts in this country, but the walls around their plot have started to crumble. The message you received is part of a last ditch effort to save the movement.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

it's the savage, primitive rage that blows me over! ok, you don't like liberals, but to imply they're all murdering rapists is beyond the pale.

if i could be bothered, it would be interesting to see what stan, bill et al thought of bush...? but i can't be.

mind you, i'm seeing old george differently now... :lol:
yogi

Post by yogi »

Manipulation of how people feel about things is what social engineering is all about. The ability of FaceBook to do such things makes them the hands down winner.

I'm certain that I am not without bias, but I am not all that gullible either.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

for sure...

i also have my bias, but normally, before judging someone, i'll see if i can up my claims.
yogi

Post by yogi »

That's a great way to counter a stupid argument, but even if I could provide sources, that's not going to convince the other guy. It's all about feelings, not logic
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

true enough. and the feeling appears to be fear in most cases of rabid trumpinism.
yogi

Post by yogi »

I've been trying hard to condense the motives and feelings behind the success of Trumpism. It's not something that lends itself to a simple analysis. Perhaps that's because there are many reasons. I'm thinking seriously about it being classed as a mental disorder or flaw. It's just not easy to quantify.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

if you ever figure it out, let me know... how people can say "oh, no, he nevvver!" when he himself said that he did, is beyond my feeble grasp
yogi

Post by yogi »

I think I finally have a handle on it. I mentioned elsewhere that I may blog about it if I can find the right words. It's not as hard to understand as it is complicated and multi-faceted.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

i'll wait. :foottap:

:lol: :lol: