bwahahaa!

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

bwahahaa!

Post by pilvikki »

yogi

Re: bwahahaa!

Post by yogi »

tomsk

Post by tomsk »

:lol: :lol: :lol: May the paws be with you...
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Oh Lordy!..clawdy.... :lol:

Cats amazing..
yogi

Post by yogi »

I think it was Photoshopped.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

most likely. can you imagine a cat with that expression sitting still? :lol:
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

very clever though.. :think: :clap:
yogi

Post by yogi »

There is so much out there on the Internet. It's hard to tell what is real verses what is creativity gone wild.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

that's for sure! and sometimes, even after all this time, one gets caught with something fake. often just from wishful thinking...
yogi

Post by yogi »

Most things I get off the Internet are not critical and it does not matter how "real" it might be. When it comes to important decisions based on Internet research, multiple confirming sources are an absolute necessity. Even then the fake news is propagated as if it were real in many cases. Reliable sources are getting difficult to find, but they are still out there. You just have to find them.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

i had a list of reliable news sites. i saved it - somewhere... :crazy:
yogi

Post by yogi »

I have taken a different tack to current events and it seems to be working quite well. My favorite app for news is now Twitter's sister app called TweetDeck. It's the same as the original Twitter with the added capability of sorting your feed as you deem desirable. There is the main timeline for all the people I follow, and then the Tweets from there go into one of several categories that I display as separate timelines. For example I have feeds for only news sources, for only technical information, for only things my friends post, and a few others. The news feed is peppered with liberal, conservative, and middle of the road sources. My Interesting people feed is from various political and editorial celebrities that cover the entire spectrum of journalism. So, as you might imagine, I get good mixed with bad. The overall picture is what's really happening. Admittedly it took a long time to set up, but I think I now have enough data to get a fairly true representation of current events. HINT: it's chaotic any way you look at it.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

I like the music sites...