ah finally! internet.

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

ah finally! internet.

Post by pilvikki »

greetings.
of all the annoying luck, the net went belly up at the neighbours. i was left with the phone omg! is that ever horrid! i don't know if it's me, but i have trouble reading one lousy article without getting lost in the lameass ads; one after the other! and yet, people use their phones exclusively... could this explain the frequent mental breakdowns?
yogi

Re: ah finally! internet.

Post by yogi »

You bring up a good reason to use land line phones, which seem so ancient these days. The Internet has become corrupt with commercial advertising. The methods being used to force you to read the ads are atrocious. If you do suffer a mental breakdown, I'm certain you will be flooded with ads for that. :crazy:
pilvikki

Re: ah finally! internet.

Post by pilvikki »

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think the problem was their cable being cut by some workers doing some stucco at another house on their street. but who knows, it's basically potluck with the way things work around here. come to think of it, the only thing they take seriously is the medical stuff, the rest is whatever, whenever, but definitely NOT between 12 and 2 pm. or 2 and 6-7 pm in case of restaurants. or on mondays. or their endless holidays. or snow days.

snowday = it snowed a bit. then it melted.

on one hand the relaxed like an old waist band attitude is, well, relaxing. once you get used to it. but that takes time.