Hery Rajaonarimampianina

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

Hery Rajaonarimampianina

Post by pilvikki »

Hery Rajaonarimampianina was born to a modest family. He lived in Sabotsy Namehana, neighborhood of Antananarivo, Madagascar. In 1982, Rajaonarimampianina obtained a MBA at the "Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur de Droit, d’Economie, de Gestion et de Sciences Sociales (EESDEGS) – Université d’Ankatso Antananarivo.[3] Then, he moved to Canada to complete his training in finance and accounting at Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières,[4] receiving a postgraduate diploma (DEA) in accounting science in 1986. Rajaonarimampianina obtained the Canadian Diploma of Accounting from the Certified General Accountant’s Association (C.G.A) in 1991.[5]
ok, so who is this hery? why, he's the president of Madagascar. I was helping squeaki with her project on Madagascar and the guy's name just floored me, so I looked him up.

I wonder how old he was before being able to write that? :think:
yogi

Re: Hery Rajaonarimampianina

Post by yogi »

I wish we had a president who I had confidence that he could spell like that. Or one who even knew what/where Madagascar is.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

That's a tounge twister of a name.. Hery R.............
Is Madagascar in Africa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYNLWk7e07A

Madagascar is a huge island nation off the southeast coast of Africa. It's home to thousands of animal species, such as lemurs, found nowhere else, plus rainforests, beaches and reefs. Near the busy capital, Antananarivo, is Ambohimanga, a hillside complex of royal palaces and burial grounds, as well as the “Avenue of the Baobabs,” a dirt road lined by massive centuries-old trees.

Capital: Antananarivo :clap:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

looked like mr president's speech was really boring. :mrgreen: nice hats though.

maybe one reason madagascar has such a diverse fauna, and lots of, is because there were no people until somewhere between 350-550 CE?

squeaki was supposed to write up stuff from some book they had at school - which stated the population stood at 240 000, yet when I looked it up, there are some 24 million. someone dropped a 0. :facepalm: it also stated the population density is 14/² km, when, in fact it's 41. so, who's dyslexic?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

:lol:
I've learned something new this saturday Morn.. :think: :think: :think:
yogi

Post by yogi »

The bio diversity of Madagascar is something like that of New Zealand. Maybe it has something to do with being remote island nations untouched by human hands, until recently.

From Google: http://www.worldometers.info/world-popu ... opulation/
Google is never wrong ... probably.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

i like how their estimates are not rounded up, lol! your info is newer than what i found. you also found the land area, which i was looking for to see how big the island is.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

I was just looking out of curiosity..
yogi

Post by yogi »

Curiosity is a symptom of intelligence
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

but then there was the cat.... :think:
yogi

Post by yogi »

Yeah, too much curiosity will kill ya
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

evening allll!
yogi

Post by yogi »

Good evening sir. Nice to see you. Ok, you are not here now, but it is nice to see that you have been here in the past.