:)

The is the core forum of BFC. It's all about informal and random talk on any topic.
Forum rules
Post a new topic to begin a chat.
Any topic is acceptable, and topic drift is permissible.
pilvikki

:)

Post by pilvikki »

yogi

Re: :)

Post by yogi »

There is a meme for all occasions. LOL I am reading this post on Christmas Day in a hotel room. It's an interesting way to spend Christmas, but I suppose it's the price we must pay for moving so far away. There must be a meme for that but I'm too lazy to go look for it.
Last edited by yogi on 26 Dec 2016, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

used to do that trip to Quebec pretty regularly; a 1600 km round trip... driving. :grin:
yogi

Post by yogi »

We are following the traditions this year, but next year it could be all different. It's a 625 mile trip in total and I suppose it is doable over two days of driving. We have been fortunate with the weather so that traveling was not too challenging. The worst part is the Internet connection in this hotel room. :cry:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

depending on the tooth fairy (dentist) and if I get my teeth sorted out, i'll be going to Sweden next month. a bit too far to drive for a week's visit - and driving in winter....? um, nope. even though they have no snow. Stockholm area is rather slippery with fog and such, so...