the elf

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

the elf

Post by pilvikki »

they have a habit here of handing out candy right, left and centre. any excuse will do. so, we had a bunch of Halloween candies left over and punkin thought it was time to get rid of it. we picked up some mini chocolate bars, bagged them with the left-overs. (she weighed the bags to ensure fairness!) then saxon got into elf mode, took the wee bags to school and handed them out to great rejoicing.

Icey

Re: the elf

Post by Icey »

And doesn't he look fab? That was a great idea, and I bet there wasn't a single kid who didn't like the candy! Bless him.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Halloween candy for Christmas? :lol:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

yep, it's candy for birthdays, holidays, just visiting, whatever.

crazy!

so Halloween candy for Christmas is perfect, lol!
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well it's the same here really. Kids usually get selection boxes - you know, containing various bars of chocolate and things like that - along with boxes or tins of sweets. I don't think they care of they find a jelly spook or a candy skeleton - they all go down the hatch anyway. : )
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

boxes? here they hand them out in sandwich bags. punkin went all 'fancy' with special gift baggies with smilie faces on them.

:lol:
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

Halloween candy is perfect, no matter what time of year! I'm still snatching those "mini" candy bars from our case manager's office on the nights that she works late ;-) BTW, your "elf" is a real cutie-pie!
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

he is, isn't he?

and i'm the same way with chocolate... can sniff it out anywhere at all... :rolleyes:
Icey

Post by Icey »

Atm, I can sniff out iced cream buns at ten paces!! : (
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

Icey

Post by Icey »

ROFL!!!! :lol: