audi drivers

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

audi drivers

Post by pilvikki »

it's been a long time joke that audi drivers are the worst jerks on the planet. with some exceptions of course...

well, I went to vacuum my car, it needing a heavy-duty going over after having collected dust for over a month. + kids' spilled chips, crumbs etc. yes it was a :yikes: sight!

so I pull up to a vacuum area space and get to work. then a guy pulls up nose to nose in front of me. i'm thinking rude! any closer and we'd be kissing. oh, would you look at that, it's an audi...

another vehicle comes up a bit behind me, but because of the glare I didn't see anyone when I looked over. I went back to work, while mr audi owner was dusting, washing his windows, polishing or whatever hell he was doing; anything but vacuuming.

it took me 16 mins to return the interior to almost black. mr audi is still polishing knobs or something.

soon as I pulled away, the guy behind me jumps in. he'd been waiting all that time, while the duschbag leisurely twiddles away. I cannot fathom that level of self-absorption.

:bleh:
Icey

Re: audi drivers

Post by Icey »

I find that with BMW owners. Oh, hang on, we had one until last year. Icey whistles.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

most useless job on the planet: installing indicator units on a BMW...

:lol:
yogi

Post by yogi »

What? You have vacuum cleaner stations over there? :thud:
Icey

Post by Icey »

:lol:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

humpf. you know what I mean, lol!
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

actually, this one is really badly designed, you need to park away far enough from the vacuum cleaner to get your doors open and walk around them. now you're hallway into the road with your door open on the far side.
these guys are SO not into safety issues! you might be toodling down a sidewalk and discover something like a curb with no obvious function right across it. or the whole thing broken up and lumpy. or just ending into a wall or a roadway...
Icey

Post by Icey »

Al designed to puzzle and perplex! :lol:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

it's just so... relaxed here. they basically figure you need watch where you step, what you eat.

in a way it's good, in a way it's not.