Ring Fingers

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
yogi

Ring Fingers

Post by yogi »

Apparently some research has been done in regard to the significance of men's ring finger in relation to their index finger. Since this was done in Canada and reported by the Telegraph, I don't know if their findings apply to us American guys. The corrolation is pretty close in my case. After reading the article I could relate to about 90% of the research conclusions, especially the one about prostate cancer. Exactly why the length of any finger would suggest being prone to any disease is a mystery to me. Perhaps some day the reasons for this will be discovered. It's a fascinating read, but then, I'm a guy with an extended ring finger and sans a prostate gland :think: .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filt ... t-you.html
pilvikki

Re: Ring Fingers

Post by pilvikki »

I am totally at a loss as to why this would be a serious study....?

ok, so the cancer thing seems a good idea, but the rest is so irrelevant to every day life.
Icey

Post by Icey »

I laughed at the article. The cancer pointer may have some relevance, I don't really know, but attractiveness, penis size, wealth .... I think maybe you get all sorts of finger lengths on people with these attributes. I'll go check the OH later! : )
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

:lol:
Icey

Post by Icey »

His index and ring fingers of course!