london pics

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

london pics

Post by pilvikki »

let's see if i can cram any onto here, or if they're too big...

rats! not one within limits. i guess i'll shrink them tomorrow. :facepalm:
yogi

Re: london pics

Post by yogi »

If shrinking is too much work for ya, and you happen to have them up on some cloud server somewhere, maybe you can just link us to where they are stored. Of course that would reduce the comments you could make with each picture, but at least we could see what you saw at the party city. :mrgreen:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

well, the only thing, apart from CBD oil! was a nasty head cold, so i've been too busy blowing my nose and coughing ever since.

i'll see if photobucket still is a slop bucket and if so, would you recommend a different carrier?
yogi

Post by yogi »

I've not been to Photobucket in ages. The last time I was there the site was nearly impossible to navigate. It took hours to make a simple album that I could show to the public. While it's not exactly a hosting service for photographs, I discovered that Tumblr is easy to use when you have some pictures you want to share. Just to give you an idea, here's my blog account: http://yogihacks.tumblr.com/ Just drag and drop the pictures onto the web page, and voila. Simple.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

ooh, i'm a fan! i'll go see about an account now!