spring flowers

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

spring flowers

Post by pilvikki »

we went for a walk and picked some flowers from the roadside. except for the pink cherry ones i obtained from the village streets at midnight. :grin:

yogi

Re: spring flowers

Post by yogi »

Somehow I find it hard to believe you would be roaming the streets at midnight. The flowers are beautiful nonetheless.
BTW, is that table cloth hand made? I remember my grandma crocheting things like that.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

yes, it's handmade by my friend's mother.

and yes, it was almost 1 AM when i got back. i've meant to take pictures of the trees, but kept forgetting; i'll see if i get around to this this afternoon. hopefully, after the sodding wind the other day there still are some flowers left on them.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Is the street with the trees lit up at night? Night time pictures would be totally awesome.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

Yes, it's lit up at night and the whole village is full of those trees. I went out to take some pictures today, but it started to drip and the pictures were drab and dismal. Now iI' catsitting albert, but will ask squeaki to go out tomorrow. If it doesn't rain.