On being an awesome nurse...

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

On being an awesome nurse...

Post by brandtrn »

Not really meaning to brag, BUT: I’m happy. When one has done their utmost to save a body part (or the use of one), and has actually contributed to the success of said saving, one can say that one’s purpose in life has been achieved. Not that it hasn’t happened before (as it has, many times!), still, it makes one feel that one’s life choices have been good ones, and that one is exactly where one needs to be...sorry to be so cryptic, but hey, one has to think of HIPAA. Still, I AM delighted!
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
yogi

Re: On being an awesome nurse...

Post by yogi »

Meaning, purpose, and direction is what we pursue while on this planet. After observing others, as well as myself, for seven decades I am amazed by the numbers of people I've known who have not achieved one or all three of those life essentials. It's heartwarming to know you've made a difference in the life of somebody else. It's the ultimate expression of humanness to make a career of it and be successful. Congratulations.
pilvikki

Re: On being an awesome nurse...

Post by pilvikki »

always said you are the best!