catsitting

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

catsitting

Post by pilvikki »

here I am again, looking after albert for 3 days. and these guys really know how to look after their "employee"!

I came in with my luggage (ye gods how much crap one has to log around for basically a long weekend...) and I see a note telling me there is a bottle of my preferred wine on the top shelf and just ordinary white in the door. (they know I don't do red) then... dinner on the stove: some fancy pasta. and some pumpkin soup in the fridge.

coffee and tea set out on the counter; further on I see a bowl of grapes on the coffee table.

everything is gleaming and scrubbed. in the bedroom my bed has been turned down and has cushions and a teddy and a fake kitten on it. books have been selected for me, new instructions written out for operating the tv.

I could get used to living like this!

:clap:
Icey

Re: catsitting

Post by Icey »

Ma'am!

:lol:
yogi

Post by yogi »

What's up? Catsup!
Icey

Post by Icey »

I think Vikki's being well and truly spoilt by her lovely hosts. They sound very thoughtful and fabulous.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

yes, treated like royalty! but not here's albert sleeping on my lap,while i'm awkwardly trying to type over her.... seems not a bit perturbed my getting baffed in the head every time ireach for an a...
Icey

Post by Icey »

LOL!!!!! I can just imagine!
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

reach for a what Vikki?
You deserve to be treated like a Queen of Finland!
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

reach for the letter A... up there in the left corner of this daft AZERTY keyboard.

finns would not tolerate a queen! they do love their royal visitors, but none of their own...