albert!

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

albert!

Post by pilvikki »

albert has her favourite spots. after my shower I looked and I looked for her. not on my pillow (when I forget to close the door), not on the back of the couch. not in the fruit bowl, not on the breakfast bar... huh?

oh...

:facepalm:
Icey

Re: albert!

Post by Icey »

:loveu:

Good evening madam!

That's a beautiful photo!!!!! I see what you mean now about Albert nodding off on the keyboard!!! :lol:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

she's a funny cat...
Icey

Post by Icey »

I've never had a cat which does that. In fact, I've never had a cat which likes to sleep in unusual places. : (
BorING! : (
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

albert is spoiled brat, but one can't hold that against her as it's not her doing. last night gord was grilling burgers and albert thought she rather liked the looks of it and hopped up onto the table he'd placed the platter on. :doh:

that was not popular...
Icey

Post by Icey »

:lmao1:

Well, she's "allowed to", with being a pampered beauty. :thumbu:
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

Albert has true Cattitude :lol:
Icey

Post by Icey »

Bless her. Tbh though, the cat I had when I lived at home was a spoilt one. I allowed him to go anywhere he liked, but strangely enough, he never jumped up onto the table, even when food was left there.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

well, you'd never catch tupence on the kitchen counter... he'd only do it at night... :bleh:
Icey

Post by Icey »

LOL!!!