squeaki's sibling challenge

What's your story? Tell me and the entire world all about it.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
pilvikki

squeaki's sibling challenge

Post by pilvikki »

I got such a chuckle out of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgpIMUZOZM
Icey

Re: squeaki's sibling challenge

Post by Icey »

Oh that was so sweet! Saxon- typical boy, pulling his pants up and blowing a raspberry! :lol:

Squeaki now looking so grown up and confident.

That was lovely. :clap: :loveu:
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

yes, I quite enjoy their antics. camera shy they aren't.

:grin:
yogi

Post by yogi »

It sure isn't like the 8mm movies I have of my girls when they were growing up. Plus, it is amazing how comfortable they are in front of a camera.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

I know! i'm still the deer in the headlights, if caught by someone pointing one at me...

the video is pretty silly, but it'll give them practice, in case it's ever needed.
Icey

Post by Icey »

This's one advantage of social media I suppose. Kids're used to chatting to their friends via Skype or phones, etc., and being camera-shy seems to drain away from them quickly. It encourages confidence, and yet it's now having a strange effect when meeting someone in person.

Face-to-face conversations can be awkward or stunted for some people, which tells me that they've grown comfortable in the knowledge that at the flick of a button they can cut someone off. When you don't have to actually look a person in the eye, it's become easier for a lot of folk to eradicate shyness - or pretend to.
Last edited by Icey on 05 May 2016, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

I don't like Skype or phone...
Icey

Post by Icey »

I prefer talking to someone directly, but it's not always possible, so phone calls have to suffice until we meet up, but I don't even get a lot of time for that - so emails it is. : )