Tweets - Notes to Self

Become part of the brainformation Internet experience. Write your story here.
Forum rules
Topics should be about experiences, comments, and observations from our members' personal lives.
yogi

Tweets - Notes to Self

Post by yogi » 11 Aug 2019, 19:44

This blog thread is for posts I've seen crossing my Twitter timeline. They impressed me for one reason or another. Most will be controversial because I follow some accounts with extreme viewpoints. This select collection of "tweets" are likely to be of interest to me alone and are posted here without comment. I will not respond to any replies.

yogi

Re: Tweets - Notes to Self

Post by yogi » 11 Aug 2019, 19:45

The Tao of Now @InTheNoosphere

DEAR DONALD:

When you're in charge of the country and you direct the legal justice dept. for the country and are the head of the bureau of prisons,....and Epstein dies on your watch---

how does it make sense to blame this on Bill Clinton's penis.

yogi

Post by yogi » 14 Aug 2019, 15:16

CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
The Dow plunged 800 points after the bond market flashed a warning signal that often indicates a coming recession https://t.co/ZpAyc4Plzi

Kellemora

Post by Kellemora » 15 Aug 2019, 11:23

I saw that mentioned. But if you follow the pattern, there have always been both up and down spikes. Overall the graph will continue to rise. This is an election period, and historically, the Dow drops during an election period, waiting to see who wins the race for like mayor and city councils.

yogi

Post by yogi » 15 Aug 2019, 15:57

Joe Hill @joe_hill

You know what would REALLY reduce gun violence in America? If bullets cost as much as insulin.

yogi

Post by yogi » 15 Aug 2019, 16:05

Adam Best @adamcbest

The Walmart heirs make more money in a minute than the average US household does in a year and you think this is an indicator that our country is doing great?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Walmart, a great indicator as to how the U.S. is doing, just released outstanding numbers. Our Country, unlike others, is doing great! Don’t let the Fake News convince you otherwise.

yogi

Post by yogi » Yesterday, 14:16

Senator Dick Durbin @SenatorDurbin

Glad to see Illinois join more than a dozen other states in challenging the Trump Admin’s changes to the public charge rule. This Admin’s plan to limit legal immigration based on an applicant’s wealth is entirely un-American. https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html