The Muslim Problem

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
jerrykimbro

The Muslim Problem

Post by jerrykimbro »

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
63% of Sudanese are inbred.
60% of Iraqis are inbred.
54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

More here:

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07 ... of-incest/
jerrykimbro

Re: The Muslim Problem

Post by jerrykimbro »

Proving that Izlams are not only crazier than we imagine- but they are crazier than we CAN imagine.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well you've echoed what a lot of people think.

Over here, it's perfectly legal for anyone to marry a cousin, but here's a rather baffling table of what's prohibited in law:

http://www.genetic-genealogy.co.uk/Toc115570145.html
jerrykimbro

Post by jerrykimbro »

Well Icey- that may well be- but there's a huge difference say between a random cousin or two doing it and an entire
family line for centuries. It's bound to be trouble.
jerrykimbro

An interesting video

Post by jerrykimbro »

Icey

Post by Icey »

:lol: LOL!!!!!

I DO tend to agree with you about relationships within close lineage probably affecting how people turn out though.
yogi

Post by yogi »

:think: So ... I'm sitting here wondering now who has more brain damage. Is it those inbred rag headed Izlams [sic] or common everyday recreational pot smokers? Has anyone done a statistical analysis of this kind of thing?
Icey

Post by Icey »

Splutter! Well .... I don't think any comparisons've been drawn, but as far as I've ever heard, no recreational pot smoker's indoctrined their kids into believing that white, non-Muslim people should be killed off in a violent and horrific manner.
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

I agree, Icey! Pot smokers, for the most part, aren't at all interested in committing OR in promoting violent and horrific acts. They're far more interested in chilling out, giving warm hugs to their friends, and munching on snacks. At least, that's the way that I was, back in the day when I was capable of indulging in the recreational use of pot...
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

One more comment on this subject before I get offline for the morning: this so-called "study" by Sennels doesn't impress me. It's been out there for quite some time (2010, if I'm correct), and is NOT given all that much credence by the thinking people of this world. If y'all want links showing what a sham-meister this dickbag is, please let me know, because I have multiple links I could post re: this particular scumbag. The fact that it only appears to be extreme right-wing Americans and xenophobic Europeans who actually embrace his work is enough to give me pause, for certain.

"Inbreeding," by the way, is fairly common throughout the world. As far as I know, it appears to be a favorite pastime among certain populations in America...most notably the Southern "redneck" type. Folks I know here in Indiana (a "redneck" state if ever I saw one) have been known to joke about states bordering us, most notably Kentucky where, (and I'm quoting this remark made by a friend of mine) "it's legal to date your sister." Seriously, though, while I KNOW that it's not legal ANYWHERE in the US for siblings to marry one another, it IS legal, in many US states (most notably in the South) for first cousins to marry one another. There are several other states throughout the US which will allow first cousins to marry under "certain circumstances," etc. Yes, folks, inbreeding is commonplace right here in good ole 'Murica! This situation is by NO means exclusive to the Muslim population...
Last edited by brandtrn on 28 Jan 2016, 18:29, edited 2 times in total.
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well of course, being able to marry a first cousin in the UK's been acceptable for years, but we've all seen examples of where a man's fathered several children by different women, and then one or more of those children've grown up and unwittingly had a relationship with one of the others. Not all offspring're going to end up mentally challenged, but there's evidence to suggest that with such close ties, i.e. half brother or sister producing children together, that problems can materialise as the child grows.

In rural areas of Muslim countries, where wives have a multitude of children, interbred relationships often happen, because the girls're sold off for a dowry. These poor people find it a relief to have money at their disposal, but in small communities where everyone knows everyone else, slightly incestuous relationships can result in children with a mental deficiency.

However, I don't think this is the answer as to why so many people're joining terrorist groups and committing atrocities. Word has it, from those who've managed to infiltrate these groups, that these groups target very young and vulnerable children. During this period, they're fed and embraced, and coerced into learning their twisted beliefs. Many of the people who willingly join these parties, have nothing else in their lives - no education, no money, no food - and so when an opportunity presents itself to "be someone", they join the ranks and feel a sense of belonging, however unpalatable their expected tasks. When they've known no different, it's very difficult to even begin to try and understand their mindsets, and even harder to change them.

Our idiotic country's just made the decision to accept 3000 lone migrant children into the UK. The do-gooders think this's the kind thing to do, and so they'll be put into foster care at enormous cost to the taxpayers - until one or more parent manages to travel to the UK and claim them. It's a farce. I'd say that 50% or more of these people know exactly what they're doing, and who, in their right mind'd want to send a young child on a perilous journey to a strange country, knowing that they could die en route or be subjected to traffickers, drug abusers and paedophiles? They also don't care where their children end up, but most of them want to get to Germany or the UK, where they'll receive more benefits. Those who've managed to reach the sanctuary of Greece want to move on. It's not enough to be away from their war zones. They want to get what they can, by any means. You might say this's a normal way of thinking, but it's not. You'd expect safety to be their priority. After all, they purport to hate the western way of life, and yet they'll accept it to meet their own agendas.

When the parents or guardians can follow their children to the UK, they'll be given money, furnished houses and access to free schooling and medication. What's NOT to like? Then, as their masses grow, they start demanding their old way of life back - having mosques, wearing their veils and getting into politics ... and slowly, they take over. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like a carefully co-ordinated plan to me, and the powers that be're too stupid and soft to see it coming.