Tampon Speaker

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
yogi

Tampon Speaker

Post by yogi »

Apparently pregnant women are putting tampons in their vaginas so that their yet unborn babies can hear music recorded especially for them. It's a babypod; what else? I've read before that fetuses can hear music, but this is bringing the performance up close and personal. Has technology gone too far in this case, or what :question:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/ne ... a-speaker/
Icey

Re: Tampon Speaker

Post by Icey »

What a gross idea! Foetuses can hear from inside the womb anyway. Goodness knows whether they appreciate being bombarded so close up to them by sounds which might distress them - and what about the vibrations from the speaker thing itself?

I understand that during trials of these gadgets, the babies responded by opening their mouths and sticking their tongues out. In addition, the response from the foetus increased through the weeks of pregnancy. No wonder! The poor little things were probably trying to shout for help!
yogi

Post by yogi »

They were clearly talking rap not crying in distress. :mrgreen:
Icey

Post by Icey »

LOOOL!!!!!
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

Eeeeeeewwwwww. Just...eeeeeeeewwwww.
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Icey

Post by Icey »

You've said it, Cindy.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

ok, that's the stupidest thing I've heard in.... I don't even know! and considering I've spent time on fb, that's saying a lot! the questions that spring to mind.... :eek:

and yes, i'd call it prenatal child abuse!

:facepalm:
Icey

Post by Icey »

I totally agree. How can a foetus complain if the noise and any vibrations upset it? Was it a male invention??? Sorry to any guys reading in, but whoever decided that it was a good idea needs a knock on the head.