TRUMP!

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
Icey

Re: TRUMP!

Post by Icey »

The job market's supposed to be picking up here as well, but the truth's somewhat different to our government figures. Many people're forced to go on useless courses with no acceptable qualifications at the end of it, but it lowers the dole figures. Others're encouraged to take on apprenticeships, which don't result in time-served qualifications either, or very poor ones.

A lot of the full-time jobs're in IT and other skilled areas that a good many of able manual workers aren't capable of doing. The courses that they get offered to hone their skills or to learn new ones are only of short duration. The UK's crying out for more scientists and people to work within jobs which entail uni education, and even then, the standards've dropped so low in some establishments that on managing to get work afterwards, a lot of these employees haven't reached the level of knowledge required, so they leave. It's appalling.

It starts at grass roots really. Our education system's been going down the pan for years now, and only Grammar, High and private schools're turning out students with the right aptitude. Of course you get some bright pupils at the academies which've sprung up, but it's the extended education where the problems are occurring. Kids're been leaving with 12 or more GCSEs, but the standard's low, and so when they get into university, they find that they can't manage the level of work that's required, so hence, we're seeing hundreds of young people leaving there and still being unable to find jobs where they can use their skills properly, because they're not up to what employers're expecting. Luckily for once, the school system's going to go back to something how it used to be, with history, geography and other basic lessons being put back on the curriculum, instead of the kids being able to "study" ridiculous subjects which get them nowhere. What possessed past education ministers to change it in the first place baffles me. It's obvious that if you want a job done well, that you employ people who're capable of producing those results, but it's made even harder by the fact that full-time jobs're more difficult to come by, full stop.
jerrykimbro

Post by jerrykimbro »

Well Thanks Kellamora for fighting the good fight! Glad to meet a fellow Trump supporter.

Trump is still high in the polls and Obama's last SOTU message proves what an abject failure he was as a president!

You all in Europe better hope Trump wins- he is the only one who can fight the islamic Invasion of your Continent.

More To come!

:clap:
yogi

Post by yogi »

A lot of support from right wing Evangelical voters put George Bush into office for two terms. He made a preemptive strike against the Muslims in Iraq in order to rid the world of their nuclear threat. He also issued a presidential order declaring War on (Muslim) Terrorism. We see how well all that went. :rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, it was Obama who took out Bin Laden, not Bush.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Europe only has wishy-washy leaders who bow down to Brussels, Jerry. We don't like it, but they're beginning to see that their "open door" policies to allowing huge numbers of Asian immigrants in, might just be a tad of a mistake.

If Donald gets voted in, I hope that he's good for you all, and if it's someone else, then the same applies. No entire population's going to agree with whatever happens, but the proof's in the pudding, as they say. It's a waiting game for all of us.
yogi

Post by yogi »

Icey

Post by Icey »

Oh LOL! I shouldn't laugh, because we have similar ......

It's a good job that there's still a sense of humour around.
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

LOVE the Trump toilet paper, Dennis! And if I felt like spending the extra $$ (when the toilet paper I use is far cheaper), I might even buy some. But honestly, that Trump bastard isn't *worthy* of wiping my ass (although it might be fun to use his awful toupee while doing so), so I'll be happy enough without the stuff ;-)
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Icey

Post by Icey »

:lol:

*Awful toupee! LOOOOOL. He swears it's all his own, but it still looks iffy to me. Bless.

Then again, look at our Boris ... and that IS his own hair! :eek:

Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I can assure you, Trump does NOT wear a toupee!
He's spread it open and allowed folks to look and touch it for themselves.
Even so, he may have had some implants, which would still make it his own hair.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Oh it makes me laugh. I personally believe that it MIGHT be his own hair, weaves or not, but it wouldn't actually be his own hair except for that he's paid for it. Weaves don't grow. It's just someone else's hair that's punched down under the skin, and I don't think he's had it transplanted from anywhere else on his body.
The thing is, if you look at this pic, where he shows receding hair ....

http://cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploa ... 73x430.jpg

... against this, when his hair's been blown back in the wind ...

http://www.newsnumpty.com/wp-content/up ... -hair.jpeg

... the hairlines don't match at all.

But! Boris's looks just as bad!

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/4 ... te_img.jpg
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

As you can see in the pictures, he combs his hair forward, then up, to cover the receding front hairline.
FWIW: hair plugs must come from your own scalp, or they will be rejected.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Hi Gary.

Well most comb-overs look as ridiculous as most toupees.

I think you've misunderstood what I meant by weaves though. These're using real or synthetic hair, which's attached to a peron's own hair by a variety of methods. If they've been done properly, you can't see the "joins" - lol. That's why it's still possible for Donald to've had these put in, and even show a visible scalp.

The other option is a hair transplant. That's what you were probably referring to when you said that hair has to come from your own body. That's true in most cases, although it's possible to receive donor hair from someone else, providing immuno-suppressant drugs're taken for life, and doctors're working on this at the moment, trying to find safe ways of doing this without the need of drugs. However, if an identical twin offers to donate hair, this can be done quite successfully.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Back home we had a company, probably staffed by doctors, who did strand for strand hair replacement.
From what I understand, the person wanting hair replacement using their method, had to let their existing hair grow to at least twice its normal length, then come in for a haircut, and their hair would be saved.
Their own hair was used, and sewn into the scalp itself, like sewing with a needle and thread.
This was a much slower process than using hair plugs, which left white rings on the scalp.
And I think the dead hair did not last as long as expected.
Why anyone would go through all that, or the expense is beyond me.
But I guess Vanity grips a lot of people as an addiction.

As far as I'm concerned, Trump just has an awful way of combing what little hair he does have left, hi hi...
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well he's probably not the only one, but I think men take thinning hair too seriously. Little do they realise that us women really don't CARE. Bald men can look good anyway. We might comment on someone's lush locks, but in reality, it's neither here nor there. It's far worse for women who lose their hair, because it isn't generally normal for this to happen, so losing it for any reason can make us feel very unfeminine.

Everyone laughed at Elton John when he got his first transplant or weave. It LOOKED false, but he was obviously convinced that he looked the part again. Since then, he's had a variety of styles and colours, and we've all just got used to it. Then Donald breezes onto the scene. It's not really fair to have a smirk at the man, but if what he has is natural, I'd shoot his hairdresser! LOL.
jerrykimbro

Post by jerrykimbro »

If you notice I am not replying to your nonsensical attacks on Trump. You are of course all entitled to your own opinions. As wrong as they may be. I am not wasting my time.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Who's attacking Trump?
I'm voting for him!
Icey

Post by Icey »

And the UK're banning him from visiting, which's ridiculous. I think they fear that his stance on immigrants might be cheered by the majority of voters! : )
yogi

Post by yogi »

The UK has also banned the likes of Mike Tyson and Martha Stewart. LOL
Icey

Post by Icey »

What on earth did Martha do that was "wrong"?

Mike Tyson was refused entry because of his rape conviction I believe, but the US also bans certain people from entry or residency.

Band members who've been involved with drugs are one, Nigella Lawson and Margaret Thatcher's son Mark were also banned but for other reasons.
yogi

Post by yogi »