TRUMP!

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
jerrykimbro

TRUMP!

Post by jerrykimbro »

I know none of you care. But I just gotta say- GO TRUMP! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
:grin:

Obama and all his minions are GOING DOWN! HA HA HA HA HA !
:cool:
yogi

Re: TRUMP!

Post by yogi »

A lot of people like what Trump is saying. If only the RNC would back him, he might have a chance.
It's interesting to me that Trump's main appeal is to defeat Obama, who can't run for reelection anyway.
I dunno Jerry. Minions seem to be pretty popular these days.

Icey

Post by Icey »

Nice to see you back Jerry.

Not living in the US, I can't comment too much about your political figures because your system's run entirely different to ours, but I understand that Donald's had no formal study of politics, and wonder if this could cause some problems if he ever becomes President?
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

This is his MAJOR selling point Icey.

People here are TIRED of the Career Poly-TICK-ians, Liars, and TURNCOATS.

The Republicans finally got control of Congress, then they immediately switched sides and turned Liberal.

Trump is business tycoon, and a crook who hides capital to go bankrupt and remain rich in the process.
However, he is one of the biggest business owners in the USA.
This is important because our current government is out to destroy as many businesses as possible.

The only bad side affect by electing Donald Trump is he will have to do some of the same things Obama has done in order to change things back to the way they should be. He WILL have to step on toes (something he is noted for), by utilizing executive orders to undo the mess Obama created.

Most of the Liberals in this country will go on a rampage if Trump is elected.
So there will be a decline and probably several riots before things start turning around.
It will look bad for Trump in the beginning, but in the long haul, he will make America a better place once again.

I just hope he stays on the Republican ticket, because if he does go Independent, he will still garner the votes, but not enough of them. Those who vote straight Republican Ticket won't vote third party, and no Democrat will vote third party, so the Republican votes will be cut down allowing the Democrats in once again.

That being said. It is a misnomer to think the vote of the people make any difference over here across the big pond.
It is all for show! To make the people feel good, as if they have a voice.
Who is elected president is solely the act of the Electoral College.

Obama DID NOT win the Popular Vote, not even with all the dead people and illegal aliens who voted for him.
Obama DID NOT win the Territorial Vote.
Obama DID NOT win the Majority of States.
IN EITHER ELECTION...

The CFR who runs the entire world, appointed Obama President through the Electoral College.
He Was NOT the living citizens choice!

However, if enough people do vote for a particular candidate, they do have some input in what the Electoral College does. So it is possible, with enough votes, they will be forced to place in office who the people chose.
yogi

Post by yogi »

I see ... one more vote for Trump simply because he will undo the Obama legacy.
It's an interesting mind set to say the least.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

No, I am voting for Trump, provided he remains on the Republican ticket, simply because he is NOT a poly-TICK-ian.
Personally, I don't like the guy. But considering the alternatives. It's vote for Trump or keep the CFR puppets in office.

It really didn't matter that Obama won, the only two options for el presidente were both under CFR control. And since they pull the strings, the puppets do their bidding for them.

Trump may not know diddly squat about being a poly-TICK-ian, but I see that as his major selling point.
People are tired of how the poly-TICK-ians are destroying this country all for their own personal benefit.

Nearly every person elected president has started new committees to give their friends permanent lifetime positions.
Almost all of these committees are still in place, still getting paid, and still doing nothing.
This type of activity trickles down to state, county, and local governments as well.
No business could survive the levels of hierarchy found in government. A dozen bosses for each employee.

FWIW: For generations my whole family, and most of the business owners, were all Democrats, up through the Kennedy era, then the majority of us changed sides, because the parties themselves did a flip-flop. Most of us actually became 3rd party, but to keep the Democrats out, voted Republican. This was hard because it went totally against everything we believed in, but the Republicans had become the lesser of the two evils. But even this has changed. Both parties are equally as evil now. As soon as they get in office, they no longer care about their platform and do what will line their pockets the deepest.

With the American Dollar failing, and failing fast, the only person I see running who is concerned enough to protect his interests is Trump. All the rest are leaches who don't much care who or what they are paid in, as long as they get their exorbitant salaries, and residual incomes for favors.

Obama will probably declare martial law to stop the elections so he can remain as permanent dictator.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Well David Cameron got in under similar circumstances. The majority weren't voting for the Tories, but the alternative was worse. Also, as you say, I'm skeptical about the public votes being used properly, especially after the last election fiasco. I think things were engineered to allow him in. Well, in part they WERE, but I shan't be voting in future, unless something radically changes, which I doubt.

Over here, money that the "common people're" legally entitled to - or were - is being eroded away to pay off the still massive debts which the country owes. How then, are they still able to send ludicrous amounts of money abroad, and to schemes where the pounds're simply wasted? An "ordinary" citizen might have better ideas than those who sit in power, but the thing about Donald having no real experience of politics might be worse than you can imagine. It's not just a simple matter, running a country. There're all sorts of agreements to adhere to, and finding the right economical balance. The man might be better at that than whoever does it now, but power brings out the worst in people.

His reform policies, from the little I've read, seem quite reasonable, especially on the subject of immigration, where he says:
"A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans." I can empathise with that, but where he says that America's the only country in the world that puts other countries before your own, I fear he's not quite accurate.

The UK's second to you in sending comparative amounts of money to various causes, but we're much, much smaller than you are, and it's crippling us big time. Industry's gone, small businesses're failing and there's just no incentive for the British people to even try to revive any of this. I believe that charity starts at home, and rather than simply make the big businesses richer by outsourcing, I think we ought to be in production again at this end. The costs'd surely come down after a while, as the economy settled into a better pattern. That doesn't mean that I'm against foreign trade. Trading with yourselves and certain other countries's helpful to all parties, but still too much of it's based on oil-rich countries who might hate us. Scarcely anything for ordinary working people's done over here. They're taking away everything from them, so folk'll revolt, but the government don't mind so long as it lines their pockets, and allows them to retire from office with fat pensions and bonuses which come from the businesses they have an interest in.

I hope that, if Donald does get in, he'll be wise with his decisions. I know that you agree with keeping the 2nd Amendment Rights. I never used to, but I'm beginning to think it might be best in some ways!
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Hi Icey

The President does not work alone. He has an entire staff who specializes in each thing the president must attend to.

Unfortunately, Obama has replaced all the best men for the job with his fellow Muslims, who have an entirely different agenda than any other president before him.

My family is of German descent. My ancestors lived part-time under German Rule, and part-time under French Rule, since their homes were in the Alsace-Lorraine District.
Some of my ancestors were in politics and government, and when the Nazi's took over, only a couple escaped with their lives. One of those ancestors fled disguised as a woman, else they would not have made it out either.

The purpose of our second amendment is not about hunting, it is to protect ourselves from a government who turned to tyranny, to prevent another dictatorship like happened in Germany with Hitler.

If you recall, everyone loved Hitler, which is how he got boosted into power.

We hear the exact same thing over here. People still love Obama, and think he is doing a marvelous job, of providing them with money, cell-phones, rent, food, welfare, transportation, etc. etc. etc. whether they are citizens or not, they still get it all.

Seniors once again do not get a cost of living increase in our Social Security.
However, cost of living caused our Medicare premiums and our Supplemental Insurance premiums to go up, along with almost everything else which has taken a major jump in price.

We paid into social security, and as of 1972, four years ahead of schedule, it became 100% solvent.
Then the Government STOLE their money. At first they promised interest, then after getting the money rescinded the agreement. They did pay some of the money back once, but then took it all again. Stealing the money from social security should have never been tolerated by the people. Most of it only went into poly-TICK-ians pockets anyhow.
Our government is in serious debt to everyone, and especially to social security.

I hear of a lot of people, especially illegal aliens making big bucks, in excess of six thousand dollars a month.
I'm not ashamed to admit my monthly social security check is only $760.70 per month.
And out of it I have to pay for health insurance at 98 bucks a month, over and above what they already took out of my check for Medicare. Plus another 60 bucks a month for the drug plan.
After those requirements are met, I have $600.00 per month to cover everything else.
My utilities average about 250 per month, and roughly 60 bucks a month for real estate taxes.
My internet ONLY connection wipes out 77 bucks per month, and I don't have TV with it.
Almost forgot, another 90 bucks per month, give or take, goes to sales and excise taxes.
This leaves less than $150.00 per month to cover food, clothing, gas, car insurance, maintenance, and necessities.

And Burger Flippers want to earn OVER $2,500.00 per month, claiming they can't make it otherwise.
I would like to see them try to live on $600.00 per month like I have to, after working my entire life and paying into the system.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Gary dear, you have nothing to be ashamed about. I feel grieved when I hear of once hard-working people ending up with a meagre income and can't do anything about it. I have a good standard of living myself, but I'm not the sort to dismiss those who haven't. I do my best to help out locally, and support those who try to change the system, albeit almost impossible for them to be heard. This goes somewhat against my husband's values, which're starkly different to my own.

I hear everything you're saying, and it naturally irks those who see immigrants coming in who seem to get everything they need and ask for - yet the working people've paid for this!

Our pensioners, according to goverment reports, are due for a "wonderful" rise in their pensions (of something akin to a little over $4.50 a week). Wow. This sum could take them over the annual threshold for being able to claim Housing Benefit and other benefits, so this glorious rise won't help them, but make things worse in some cases. Welfare benefits have rightly been slashed in some areas, but they don't take into account how many folk actually need them. The most disgusting of all, is in removing benefits from disabled people. Many of these claimants relied on their extra money just to live, but no, some pen-pushing nerds've been brought in (at great cost to the taxpayer) to decide who can have it and who can't, and some of the benefits've been quietly stripped away permanently. I could wring the necks of these officials who don't give a damn. It's alright when you're sitting pretty, but millions aren't, and it's not their fault.

I truly despair sometimes Gary. We love you Americans, but obviously don't regularly register that you also have your problems. I think you're still seen as the great rich country that you once were, having better this and better that. There was never any envy, but a sort of admiration, and it still holds over-all. Then I read about yourself and others, and how feelings're running in many parts of the US. It's hard to pass judgement on things which many of you see as being right or wrong, but then again, we're suffering very similar predicaments, and many of them're worse than the media like to tell. If radical changes aren't put into practice soon, then literally, God help us all.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Oh nooo ...... I spoke too soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pects.html

I don't know what to say. One minute I think we all should have a right to arm ourselves, and then you get the nutcases ... again. What the heck's happening over there?
yogi

Post by yogi »

Donald Trump wrote:And the other thing with the terrorists – you have to take out their families. When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourselves. They say they don’t care about their lives. But you have to take out their families.
Yes, Mr Trump. You would make an ideal president.

http://news.groopspeak.com/donald-trump ... too-video/
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Who is going to protect you from the INVADERS Icey, if you are not armed.

Yes, this country is PLAGUED with TERRORISTS, and our President, being one of them, is bringing them in, and in record numbers, as an attempt to destroy this country.

Back to our pensions. Most of us do not rely on Social Security alone for our retirement years. Simply because it is impossible to live on the meager amount they allow us to draw from our accounts.

But this does not mean when you reach retirement, you have any of your retirement saving left to draw from, outside of Social Security.

I am a perfect example of how someone who has prepared their entire life for a moderate retirement income, had it all taken away, and almost lost their Social Security on top of it.
My home, which was nearly paid for, was renovated to the exact specifications I wanted for my retirement years.
I had two nest eggs large enough the income from them, excluding Social Security would have handled all of my senior needs, barring a catastrophe, but I still had Social Security also.
We had excellent health insurance, and great drug plans.
So we thought we were well covered for anything, including a major illness.

We were for a time! After Ruth became Ill, most of our medical needs were covered.
She was a fighter and did not want to sit at home, and not realizing the consequences we would face later, she returned to work part-time. This only lasted for a few months before she got worse.
Although it was still the same illness, by her returning to work, it brought in a clause in her insurance policy that no previously existing condition was covered.
We fought, because it was the same illness, but the big and mighty insurance company won.

Although they still paid for most things, we were now liable for 20% of everything, including the catastrophic coverage we lost by her returning to work part-time for a few months.
As she was now in the hospital more often than at home, I was faced with paying that 20%, which often amounted to over 20 thousand dollars per month. I was late in paying one month, and the hospital turned her away and sent her down to the state owned hospital. Who of course did nothing other than watch her, until I came up with the money to pay our bill at the private hospital.

All total, over the last five years of Ruth's life, I spent over 1 million 2 hundred thousand dollars in hospital bills from my own pocket. We could NOT get any type of assistance, because we owned assets.
So where did I get that kind of money?
I cashed in our first nest egg. This got us through a couple of years of medical bills.
Next I cashed in our second nest egg, an insurance policy, at a great loss. This got us another two years.
Finally, I refinanced our house, twice, so I now owed more on the house than what it was worth. This did not carry us through to the end. I sold off most of my business holdings, and borrowed on the remaining two. The second loan was to obtain the money to bury her, because I had cashed in our insurance policy, which did include some burial expenses.

I could not work while she was home from the hospital, so set up a way to work only while she was hospitalized. But this did not produce monthly income, it only produced a bulk income when the job was completed, and the work sold.
With my house payment now more than double of what income I could generate, the writing was on the wall for a time. But I managed a few other jobs which did produce monthly income, enough to stay the mortgage holder, since he knew I had a bulk income due soon, and could get caught back up.
Thankfully, they did not foreclose, and I was able to pay down my mortgage so I had monthly payments I could make, although it left nothing left over. I knew I would have another bulk income amount in another four to six months if all went well. So, I was getting back on my feet after Ruth's death.
Obviously, I was able to get back onto the blue side of the ledger books, and life was returning to normal. I remarried, and earned enough at the time, my new spouse did not have to work. In fact, after she had worked three jobs to help raise her son, I wanted her to take off work and enjoy life. This only lasted about six months, and she wanted to go back to work. So her income was devoted to her sons education. The best place for it to be used.
9/11 caused the end of my businesses. So before things got out of hand, I called an auctioneer and sold everything I owned, including my house. When all was said and done, I was totally debt free. But, I had no income stream, and only 3 thousand bucks to show for my entire life. We moved south so I could start over, and we would have a place to live. I did fairly well, but a medical emergency struck my wife's family. Once again I quit work, other than a residual business I brought with me from home. It was enough to take care of all our bills, plus a little extra. OK, enough extra I managed to buy a home. Long story with that one.

Now let's fast forward to when I finally reached retirement age.
My Social Security was built up to the point I should have received over 1,500 dollars per month.
But they have methods of determining how much a person gets when they retire.
The first thing they go by, is what your average income was during your last five years, or since age 60.
I had zero income from age 60 to 65 because I was not working, other than as a volunteer caregiver for my mother-in-law. So my Social Security check would be for Zero Dollars.
After a little arguing and some arm twisting, they decided they could go back ten years, and go by the amount I had paid in from age 55 to age 65. This was the time period I was volunteer caregiver for mother-in-law.
Five years prior to that, I was caregiver for my late wife, and my income was not enough to garner more than about 25 dollars a month from Social Security.
This was CRAZY, I had paid into the system my whole life, and for most of those years at the maximum amount.

I hired an attorney to handle the matter for me. I learned if I had not remarried, I would have received an amount much higher than the average. But it was too late for that, I was already remarried for many years.
Since I was not the one who was ill, he could not use the inability to work due to illness, to get the lifetime average invoked.
At that time, it looked like I was dead in the water, unable to collect one red cent of the monies I had paid into the system. I was also out of money to pay any more to the attorney to try and resolve the matter.
He calls me up and says he found a way where I could collect about half of what I should get, but it would require a couple of things I probably could not afford to do. He was right, there was no way I could come up with 25 thousand dollars, but he had another trick up his sleeve. By using it, it would mean SS owed me the 25k, but it would cut my SS down to only like 600 bucks a month, which was better than nothing. So I accepted the agreement.
By them not having to pay me the 25k, they added another 100 per month to my monthly check. Although I think they did have to pay the attorney a good chunk of that, else I would have received more than the extra 100 bucks.

All it takes is ONE medical emergency to wipe out an entire lifetime of savings, and cause you to lose your home.
I would have been better off if I never owned anything at all, at least then there would have been some aid available for us when Ruth became ill. I forgot to mention, the insurance we did have, CAPPED OUT, and they would pay out no more. This is when I refinanced the house a second time. Had Ruth lived another month, I have no idea in what shape I would be in now. Probably single and homeless, if even still alive, because I would not have had insurance or been in the hospital when my heart attack took place.
So, I do count my lucky stars!

What happened to us should have never happened to anyone in this country!
Despite the fact it is all water over the dam now, and I'm a happy camper, the losses are something that should not have happened. It is why we carry insurance, and build up nest eggs for our retirement, and those things should be untouchable, and used only for the purpose intended. Meanwhile, the poly-TICK-ians get a lifetime income five times greater than most of us take home working full-time.
Icey

Post by Icey »

Oh my ... what a terrible system. I suppose folk over here should count themselves lucky that we have the NHS, which staggers on, despite huge losses due to bringing in managers who couldn't run the proverbial "p*** up in a brewery", as the saying goes over here.

Well this's what I meant about it not being your fault that you went from comfortable, to how things are now Gary.

The problem with the masses of working-class people over here, is that with industry all but gone, millions've had to go on the dole and collect other benefits, because for a long time now, jobs haven't been so easy to come by, especially for those without professional skills. People often couldn't afford to save for their retirement, because even if they were at work, the cost of living's high. Mortgages, having a car, very high utility charges - this all took care of a person's pay packet and they were scraping by even THEN. Now the problem's much worse, and many pensioners're having to live solely on their state pensions and aren't eligible for a top up unless they've worked for 30 years prior to receiving it. It's a long-winded debate, and I really don't know what the answer is, but all I know is that many, many, British people're living on the breadline and some help which used to be there for them's now been taken away. These aren't scroungers. You only read about the idle benefit-taking ones, but there's a massive swathe or ordinary, once hard-working retired people who just weren't able to save for their later years, and they have so little to live on that some can't afford to heat their homes or eat properly. That's what I call sad. Well, it's worse than sad, because it's a disgrace. Some of these folk fought for their country, and this's the way they're being rewarded. : (

As for migrants ... groan .... another 500,000 refugees're on their way here. What the heck is our government thinking of? The majority're single men, so where are their wives and families - not that we need any more coming in full stop, but it doesn't look good, does it?

We have nothing to defend ourselves with Gary, and not enough police or troops to win in the worst scenario. This 's very scary when you weigh things up, but then, are a couple of guns going to protect you from a group of terrorists, also armed or throwing grenades around?

Donald Trump's statement is quite horrific. I see what he's trying to say, but I'm afraid that anyone who thinks it's alright to take out the families of terrorists's dangerous, and not much better than the ones we're against. I DON'T think it'd be alright to kill children, whoever they are. They're born into innocence, and it's not their fault that they're manipulated and indoctrinated into medieval beliefs. I couldn't pull the trigger on a small child, could you?
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

well, that was ever so uplifting....

lessee.... killing off families with small children, calling Obama a muslim etc. even though he's the only one who tries to bring some sort of healthcare into your system; voting for a psychopath like trump...

yeah, i'm going to read my book.
yogi

Post by yogi »

This info graphic reflects how Republican voters are thinking these days. I'd think it's funny if it were not so scary. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-r ... te-n472831

Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Citizens do not have the class of weaponry the government has to use against us.

Citizens also do not have the class of weaponry the terrorist are using against us.

What we do have is a greater force of small armed citizens, more than five or six of our standing armies combined.
We may not win against the weapons the government has, but we will not go down without a fight.

No, I would not shoot a child, unless that child was shooting at me first. Age has no bearing on criminal intent.

We have very few jobs left here anymore too.
Companies are forced to go elsewhere (other countries) to find workers willing to work.
Too many able bodied workers here have become couch potatoes, extending for generations, living off those who do work, so why should they.
Plus the government is in the process of trying to usher in hyperinflation so they have a reason to kill off all the seniors here. I can't think of any other reason for all the FEMA camps and coffin bags, or the 600 bullets for each man woman and child in this country they have amassed.
yogi

Post by yogi »

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/12 ... n-november

As of November, 2015, 69 straight months of increased jobs have been recorded. That's 13.7 million new jobs during the Obama administration. Unemployment is now at 5%, which is a number most economists did not expect to see until the year 2020. Wages have risen over the last 12 months by 1.6% - not a lot, I'll admit. But still they have increased. And as of a few minutes before I posted this, the DJIA (stock market) is up 268 points because investors are pleased with the numbers I just quoted. That's a lot of people sharing my optimism.
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

I wish I shared your optimism, Dennis. We may have more jobs, but the majority of "new" jobs appear to be part-time (those minus benefits) and low-paying. Great! Now your average person who wants to "better" him/herself only needs to hold down about three of those jobs in order to do so...
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Icey

Post by Icey »

Same here. More part-time jobs, but not working full-time means that people have no status, thus being unable to get a mortgage, for example.
yogi

Post by yogi »

http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dsho ... oyment.php

I don't know about the UK, but the chart shows healthy progress in the United States economy. Clearly the number of part time jobs are decreasing and the number of full time jobs is increasing. The peak in part time jobs was due to the worldwide recession we are finally overcoming. We are not back at the level of full time employment before the recession but the trend is clearly in that direction.

My optimism is not politically based or founded on misinformation and outright lies, although I will admit to seeing things through rose colored glasses at times.