paris in lock-down

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
pilvikki

paris in lock-down

Post by pilvikki »

this is getting ridiculous! here the syrians are looking for asylum, yet they decide to shoot up paris? that'll work in their favour big time.

https://www.rt.com/news/321875-paris-fr ... g-victims/

oh, and how did we find out? punkin saw it on fb...
Icey

Re: paris in lock-down

Post by Icey »

BH - I've only just heard, and it's true. It's been on our news.

These asylum seekers aren't all the poor, war-weary folk that they pretend to be. It's thought that dozens of terrorists've left their home lands with the intention of entering Europe to cause their havoc. This was obvious from the way that fighting and aggressive behaviour inside the temporary camps've been happening, with migrants getting nasty if they didn't get their own way.

These people should be grovelling their thanks to the people who've been helping them, and're showing their true colours now. I'm sorry folks, but the best thing's to send them all back from where they came. Of course there're genuine cases, but let their own governments help them. The rest of the world've done their best to show compassion, and this's the type of thing we get in return.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

it as "je suis Charlie", now it's "je suis paris". I think we'd take the kids and bugger off before it turns into "je suis france".

this is really starting to look like war.

:worry:
Icey

Post by Icey »

Hi there!

Try not to get too worried hun. The so-and-so things are everywhere, not just in France and neighbouring countries. Nowhere's safe these days, except for the US, for the time being. These people've openly said that America's too big to conquer yet, but've promised that they will, eventually .......
yogi

Post by yogi »

This was a Friday the 13th we will long remember. I've been observing what I know as a culture war for many years. Unless some accommodations are made pretty soon, the war will not end until only one culture is left standing. Nobody knows which one it will be.
Icey

Post by Icey »

The way our wishy-washy government're going, we've got a pretty good idea.

This's been staring them in the face for months, and they've stood back and done absolutely nothing, except hand over exorbitant amounts of money and wrung their hands in despair over the "poor migrants". They didn't listen to anyone with any common sense, and're now starting to get worried that they miscalculated their efforts. It's a joke, and now Africa want even more money off us, yet aren't prepared to take back their illegal immigrants in return. The idiocy is, that Brussels says we must do this! They need kicking into boot. That money won't help anyone but the corrupt and unsavoury organisations.

I grieve for France at the moment, but we're on the hit list as well, with threats yesterday of soon-to-be targeted America. I say thank you to the US for using laser power to take out one of the most wanted terrorists. There'll be others, but not that particular murderous person. Forget all this angst against Russia. We need them, so that all people with decent minds can band together and fight this evil influx together.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Icey

Post by Icey »

The scourge of today's societies.

If it wasn't for their sneaky, cowardly attacks, we should be laughing at them. They even fire their guns until they run out of ammo and then blow themselves up before they can suffer the same fate. Yellow in nature, yellow in deed.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

fundamentalistic bastards.....
Icey

Post by Icey »

Everyone's thinking the same Tomsk. There've been hours of debate on TV today, with some very eminent people who make sense. Cameron's definitely got to stop being so weak and put into practice what everyone else's saying.

I'm sure there're some lovely Muslim folk. I have 2 friends who are, BUT, if push came to shove, and they took over, who do you think all these pleasant people'd side with? It wouldn't be us any more because they'd be too frightened, so who CAN you trust? It's certainly not good to let any more migrants in, considering they're being issued with fake passports and other documents. The top government spokespeople seem to be amazed by this, and yet everyone else's known it for ages, so what's the matter with them all?

David Cameron says he's still going to allow x-thousands more of these folk in. Why? As someone said earlier, these people usually have families of between 3 and 8 children, and worked out an approximate increase by the year 2030. It ran into millions, which dwarf the 1 in 10 Asian families we have now. So if it carries on, we won't have a country to call our own ever again. Something needs to be done and fast. I feel sorry for the innocent people caught up in this, but charity has to start at home now.
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

we will continue to rock ...
we will never surrender..
Icey

Post by Icey »

It's alright saying that, but when hoards of them start roaming our streets with murderous intent, how many're going to be brave enough to fight back?
tomsk

Post by tomsk »

we have to be vigilant...
Icey

Post by Icey »

You can't tell who might be going to strike. Recently, I took our youngest along for a hospital check-up, and because we were early, we sat down in the foyer and had a drink. A man in full Asian garb wandered in with a rucksack on his back. Two porters just glanced at him and carried on talking. I have to admit to feeling uncomfortable, and watching which way he went. To make matters worse, he came back our way about 3 times. I think he might've just got lost or come in through the wrong entrance, but it's these sort of things which mean that you never know what their intentions are. It's such a shame that there're thousands of terrorists lurking in our midst, because it tars all the decent ones with the same brush and causes mistrust amongst communities.