Putin Is Worried

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
yogi

Putin Is Worried

Post by yogi »

As i write this there is a lot of revolutionary politics going on. Interestingly enough this year, 2017, marks the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution. You would think the Russians would have a lot to celebrate, but Putin is going out of his way to downplay the whole thing. Essentially the president of Russia is becoming very concerned about Trump's revolutionary attempts to tear down the establishment and clear the path for a new world order. It might be true that the Kremlin King helped bring this about, but what if the revolution takes an anti-Russian turn? This is very likely to happen if Trump falls. The linked article goes a long way to explain what is going on these days in the upper echelons of government, ours and theirs. https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/th ... out-trump/
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Re: Putin Is Worried

Post by Kellemora »

The only thing Trump is doing is clearing out the corrupt poly-TICK-ians who have been on the take for so long it's pitiful.
Trying to undo all the damage Obama has caused is a problem that will take paramount effort to achieve.
He will not allow the US to become another third world country, which is what Obama was trying to make it, and has almost succeeded, and is still trying to cause even more turmoil.
If the criminal Hillary got elected, it would have meant the end of the USofA for sure!
She and Obama both, the Soros puppets, belong in prison!
yogi

Post by yogi »

Kellemora wrote:The same applies to gun laws. When 2/3 of the States agree on the same restriction, such as a fully-automatic weapon cannot be owned by a civilian, they can ask it to become a National Law. But the Federal Government DOES NOT HAVE THIS AUTHORITY.
King Obama thinks he can do anything he wants, and have it apply to everyone. He illegally uses Executive Orders to usurp his authority and the Constitution.

THIS my dear Icey is what we are AGAINST. It just so happens the GUN GRAB ISSUE is the one he is presently and illegally pursuing.
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM AND THE CORRUPT POLY-TICK-IANS!
My emphasis was added to this comment made about a month ago. Ironic, isn't it? I searched in vain for your prediction that president Obama was manipulating events so that he can take over the presidency and not have to leave office when his term is up. I'm sure you can recall that statement because that is exactly what the current president is doing. It's a shame the linked article is no longer available freely because it quotes Steve Bannon's perception of what has to be done going forward. Steve, as you must know, is only second to Ivana on Donald Trump's trusted advisor list. Basically it involves dismantling the current system to leave it in chaos so that a sole strong leader (presumably Trump) can step up and put things in order again - his way. It's probably not frightening to a southern conservative, but the rest of the planet is getting very nervous.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

There is one heck of a lot of fake news out there, and articles written using only partial information then twisted the way the media wants it to be twisted.
Trump has not caused all the turmoil, it has been building for eight years.
What is ironic is the left is going around vandalizing and destroying property, starting fires, and posting one lie right after another.
We did not see such illegal activities when Obama was elected, despite the fact he never qualified to run for president.
With Soros running the show, all we've had for the past sixteen years are puppets to do his bidding.

We finally have someone in office who is NOT on the take, NOT a poly-TICK-ian, and who LOVES America.
I don't think any other past president has had the type of mess to clean up than Trump is now saddled with.
The poly-TICK-ians are against him, because they won't be able to continue in their corrupt ways.
The media is against him, because they are all under Soros thumb.
The left is against him, because they want everything for free.

I will agree with the fact there are a lot of things about Trump that should give us pause and concern.
But nothing to the extent that we would have to worry about if Hillary was elected, and carried on the demise of the USofA that Obama has set in motion.

The current raft of protesters turned criminal rioters are what Obama has built!
Now it's Trumps job to undo the damage and arrest those lawbreakers.
Get the terrorists out of our country that the Muslim Obama brought in to destroy the US.

We still welcome legal immigrants, always have and always will.
They must assimilate into our society, not try to change our laws so they match the hellholes they left.
If they don't like where they came from, and want to make our laws match theirs, why don't they stay where the laws are what they like? Because they are not here to assimilate, they are here to take over. Simple as that!

In less than a month in office, Trump has only done great things, and has done nothing that could even remotely be considered detrimental to our country. He's NOT on the take, he can't be bought off, and this has a lot of government powers worried. So be it! Drain the Swamp of the corrupt poly-TICK-ians and Make America Great Again!
yogi

Post by yogi »

Words of true conviction, obviously.
I can't argue with any of those comments.
None of it lends itself to rational or reasonable discussion.
Unfortunately, none of the points made are surprising; I've seen it all before.
I can only shake my head ...
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Most of my relatives, and my own family, were all Democrats up through and shortly after the Kennedy era.
As the Democratic party began changing, more and more of us became third party and finally settled on the lesser evil, Republican.

I talk to quite a few of my relatives each year, and I don't know a single one who has stayed Democratic, especially since Obama, the few die-hards said no more.

As with any election, you are only given a choice of two evils, and any vote to a third party is wasted.
Both Obama and McCain were CFR members, so no matter which one was elected, they were puppets suspended from the same string holders.

This is the first time in history we have had a real American running for office who was not on the take or on the corrupt political bandwagon.

The man the media tried to get everyone to believe all were against, won.
So it's obvious he has a lot going for him. If the media were behind him, instead of against him, he would have won by a landslide. Nobody in their right mind would want Hillary as president, unless they truly want the USofA to cease to exist.

I don't know if Trump can undo all the damage the Muslim Obama has created, but not giving him a chance, and fighting to destroy America instead, makes little to no sense to me.

You can't honestly say you want to see America destroyed by allowing another like Obama or Hillary at the helm.
Obama will go down in history as the very worst, and most dangerous, president ever illegally elected!
yogi

Post by yogi »

All I will say is that I am in awe by the breadth and depth of your political convictions. Amazing. Truly Amazing.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

When I go out to vote, normally I don't look at what party a candidate belongs to, nor do I listen to any of their pre-election false promises.

I normally make my decision based on what the candidate has done during their life and/or political career.
They will say or do anything during an election year, but what have they done over the past several years, a Leopard does not change its spots as they say.

In the case of our Representatives, they always say exactly the opposite during an election year, than what they have actually done during their previous and current terms.
How did they vote on the same issues in the past? They all build a track record of what they will and have done!
So what they say they are going to do in the future is usually a lie, and sure enough, after they are elected by those who believed their lies, they always revert back to what they've always done.

The other thing to watch for is WHO is pulling their strings, WHO is funding them, WHO are they meeting and siding with? What special interest groups do they give anything they want? And how much bribe money do they take.

I'm still baffled the TN people selected our corrupt mayor as state representative.
When I first moved down here I attended every Town Hall meeting, just to get to know who the poly-TICK-ians were, and what they were up to.
The mayor and his cronies came up with a plan to pocket millions of dollars by claiming it was for the homeless.
Oh they had a fancy plan all right, that would have worked, if they did what they said they were going to do.
But it was clear at the Town Hall meetings, they had other personal plans for the distribution of ten million dollars, all of which went into their own pockets and next to nothing for the homeless it was slated for.
I would speak out at the Town Hall meetings and tell the folks DO THE MATH.
Ten Million Dollars to help only 48 individuals over the course of a year, when they get only 350 bucks a month of that money. All the rest is burned up making meaningless studies and reports. In other words, over 9 million of the 10 million dollars went to the mayor and his friends under the guise of studying the situation.

We know what Obama has done, and is still doing, everything he can against America.
We also know what Hillary has done in the past, and will do in the future, and it is not good at all. Her reputation proves that beyond the shadow of a doubt.
That only left one candidate left to vote for, and although not perfect, was a far cry the lesser of the evils.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

still looking that way to you, gary?
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Absolutely Pil.
All I've seen out of our new President so far has all been good, and with more good to come.
He's reducing the deficit, bringing back businesses and jobs, keeping some here that were planning on leaving.
Getting the ball rolling on reducing the number of criminals who invaded our country, etc. etc. etc.
He has also selected some really great poly-TICK-ians to work with him, since he himself is not a poly-TICK-ian.
Which happens to be his best feature! He's not on the TAKE as most poly-TICK-ians.
yogi

Post by yogi »

The Atlantic wrote:But much of Trump’s appeal was that, as a businessman and artist of The Deal, he could cut through the dithering and gridlock and partisan bickering. Instead, in his first month, Trump has mostly been the loser in his battles against entrenched institutions. Rather than bend Washington to his will, Trump has, in his first month, mainly bent his priorities to the will of Republicans in Washington.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... on/518058/
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I wouldn't expect anything less coming from a left slanted publication than finding ways to bash our new president.
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by brandtrn »

The "lesser of the two evils" is STILL evil, in my opinion. Not that my opinion counts for much in the large scheme of things. Anyone who votes for the "lesser" of two evils is still voting for evil. Which is why I vote third-party, always, although lately, the third-party choices haven't been much better :crazy:
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Well I'm sure glad Hitlery didn't get in. What a disaster that would have been!
It was bad enough we had to put up with a treasonous criminal for eight years.
They both belong behind bars for a long long time, like forever, hi hi...