Congratulations, America...

This forum is currently archived and READ-ONLY
brandtrn
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Congratulations, America...

Post by brandtrn »

Well, America, you've really done it this time...elected a part-time clown and buffoon, as well as a full-time psychopath, as the 45th president of the United States. And the entire world is laughing at us, because you've reinforced their stereotype of "dumb" Americans, once again. And sadly, I helped you to do it, by voting third-party yet again. Still, not all is completely lost, not yet. At least, that criminal bitch Clinton won't take office. I must admit that Trump does appear to be the lesser of the two evils...but, evil is STILL evil! We had, without a doubt, the most ridiculous selection of candidates I've ever seen throughout my entire lifetime of voting. NEITHER major candidate qualified to do the job, and the ONLY qualified candidate on the ballot was a "Libertarian" who is actually nothing more than a Republican in disguise, and who barely gives lip-service to the Libertarian ideals of liberty and non-aggression. It will be interesting to see if President Trump (yes, I MUST get used to saying that!) actually MAKES 'Murica "great" again, or if he manages to flush what's left of this country down the toilet. Either way, it'll be a wild ride, and fascinating, if uncomfortable, to watch...
"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
yogi

Re: Congratulations, America...

Post by yogi »

It is indeed a sad day for America. For the first time in my 72 year life in this country, I am no longer proud to be an American.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I for one, formerly a lifelong democrat, who changed to republican only a few elections ago, voted for the Best Man for the Job, Donald Trump.

He was the only honest candidate, was the only one who was not a career poly-TICK-ian, and is DEFINITELY the ONLY ONE on the side of the PEOPLE and not the poly-TICK-ians.

No one in their right mind would vote for Htilery and all the problems she has caused. She's a career Criminal and belongs behind bars, NOT running for President. She has accomplished NOTHING in all her years in office, other than grand theft, and a long line of dead bodies.

Speaking of the dead Hitlery voters, the illegal aliens, and the rigged voting machines, and all the media promoting only her, the Wise people of this nation saw through her illegal activities.

If she was elected, it would mean with 100% certainty, the end of the United States of America!

At least now we have a fighting chance to take our country back and put it on the right track.
pilvikki

Post by pilvikki »

interesting gary... of all the americans I know, only two of you went for trump. hook, line and sinker.
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

Obviously, the majority of those I know, are not on government dole, despise murder, especially of babies, and we carry guns.
Hitlery wanted to raise the murder rate of babies up to the 9th month, add millions more to government dole, exponentially increase our taxes, and take away our guns.
In a nutshell, this election can be summed up as Jews and Christians against the Atheists and big government.
Even the Amish communities came out to vote for Trump, and rode in buses to do so, and use voting machines when they could not get paper ballots.
You KNOW something is UP when even the Amish break their own rules and traditions to ensure Hitlery was not elected.