Let Me Count The Ways

My special interest is computers. Let's talk geek here.
yogi

Re: Let Me Count The Ways

Post by yogi »

I commented in the other thread on that link you posted. I'm not sure I've been to the website, but I have used the software they are promoting.

I did some remote administration at Motorola and it's pretty cool. Like the library, Motorola was concerned about security and didn't want people downloading stuff that could be harmful. The Internet was not as dangerous in those days, but it still had to be approached cautiously. All the factory computers were easy enough to manage. Most of the people there didn't have a clue. But, we also serviced the engineering labs and those guys were uncontrollable. They went so far as to create their own IT group so that they had more flexibility than what was allowed in the corporate policy. That only worked up to a certain point. The corporate accountants had the ultimate control. LOL
Kellemora
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by Kellemora »

I talked to a kid at lunch and he told me to come back at 5:30 as his brother who made his stick would be there.
I did and posted it under the other message.

What I forgot to say is, you may want to read a few of the comments underneath the instructions from back in 2016 as a couple of guys did have problems, but everyone else says it works like a charm for them, so this must be the right one, finally. At least I hope it is.

Good Luck
yogi

Post by yogi »

Will be checking it out shortly. Am not holding my breath. LOL